Adventure 6

After the havoc at the mess, everyone continued to have lunch.

"So Midoriya, you are going to stay in the girl's room, right?" Mina asks with joy and excitement written all over her face.

"Yes, Aizawa sensei said that my belonging have already been shifted. I am sorry for the inconvenience." Midoriya knows, how much ever she may have changed she is still a boy, well, at least at heart. So her classmates would still see her as a boy and now, she is already invading the girls privacy. A boy invading their territory is a problem for them. But she was wrong.

"Hey! You don't have to feel bad." Hagakure tells her.

"Yeah, you are already one of us girls." Uraraka says, trying to cheer her up not knowing that her words were insults. This hit Midoriya hard. The little manliness he had in him had crumled.

"Now that Midoriya is there, we should hold a meeting tonight."

"Yeah, lot of new things to do."

Jiruo says excitedly and Momo nods.

Then all the girls look towards Midoriya and start whispering among themselves while the others look at them weirdly.

At first Midoriya wanted to know what they were talking about but after hearing them squeal, she gave up fearing the consequences.

"Girls are hard to understand"

Soon enough they finish their lunch and as they are on their way to class, they hear some noises coming from the entrance gate.

"What is that?" Asui asks pointing at the huge crowd near the entrance

"Wanna check it out?" Mina asks with interest.

"Well, there is still time. So no problem in doing it." Momo suggests.

All the girls agree and they start going towards the commotion.

"Midoriya" They see Monoma running towards them but without his usual psychotic face but a face full of injuries. Although this startled them all, they choose to keep quiet about it.

"Hey, are you back here to bully Midoriya?" Jiruo questions angrily while the other girls shield Midoriya from him.

"Everyone. It's okay" Midoriya tries to calm the blazing hearts.

"I came here to apologize." Monoma says in a blunt tone.

Seeing his seriousness Midoriya decided to confront him.

"Thanks for helping but you gals can go on. I can take care." Midoriya smiles and goes off somewhere along with Monoma.

"What should we do?" Hagakure asks in worry.

"Don't worry. We will leave it to Deku." Uraraka tells everyone with trust. Even though they are hesitant they go for the gates.

Meanwhile Monoma takes Midoriya towards the corner of the building. Knowing something is strange Midoriya asks Monoma,"What is it ,Monoma?"

Monoma doesn't reply but starts approaching Midoriya. With just two feet between them, he stops and looks around if anyone is there.

"What are you doing?" His confused actions only increased Midoriya's confusion.

After confirming that no one is there around them, he looks towards Midoriya who is putting her guard up as if ready to fight. But reality is always twisting.

"I AM SORRY." He shouts as he catches Midoriya's feet."Please forgive me."

"Wha..What?" Midoriya who was expecting something else was completely disoriented.