Adventure 17

"We are back"

Shigaraki announces his return followed his usual creepy laugh.

"What happened?" The students of 1-A make their way out as the explosion occurred behind the dorm.

"Woah!"

"What the hell?"

"Awesome"(Mineta)

The boys exclaim in surprise upon seeing the sight in front of them. Don't get confused; the view they are watching is Midoriya in her blue transparent lingerie rather than being aware of Shigaraki.

"Those people are ignoring me, right?" Shigaraki asks for confirmation.

"And who is that?", Dabi gazes at Midoriya whose back is facing them as she realizes her friends are stealing glances at her, "Is there something wrong with me?"

"I think I saw that hair colour somewhere", Magician recalls Midoriya's hair.

This grabs Toga's attention as she looks at Midoriya with a spark in her eyes.

Meanwhile

"Are you seeking death?", the boys feel murderous aura all around them. Starting from Uraraka, Momo and the other girls followed by Bakugo, Todoroki and Mirio to All Might, Midnight and the remaining teachers.

"Sorry", the boys apologize not daring to even glance at Midoriya anymore.

"Hey hey, are you, idiots, ignoring me?", Shigaraki shouts in anger with a taint of jealousy in his voice. The league of villains should be the star and he should be the star but this girl...she is grabbing everyone's attention to herself even in the state of emergency.

But still, no one pays attention to him. So he angrily glares at Midoriya.

"Who the hell are you?" Shigaraki points at Midoriya's back, "I will kill you."

"YOU DARE", all the teachers and students roar in unison.

Although he gets the attention he desired, a chill runs across his spine. All of them looked like they will give him the most gruesome death. He found it had to believe that they are heroes. For the first time in their lives, every one of the league of villains felt terrified to their bones.

Being the only sane person, Midoriya takes it into her hands to take care of the league of villains as she faces the villains.

"They don't seem to recognize me. So once they find out I am Midoriya they will surely come after me. Then I can lead at least some of them away from others. With the pros being here, they can manage themselves. So I will stall time and find out their goals while the other heroes arrive."

But unknowingly by showing her face and the front side of the body while wearing lingerie to the villains, she is already stalling enough time.

They were horrified. The league of villains felt like they are in hell. But the moment the saw Midoriya, the night turned bright and hell changed to heaven. Who said angels aren't real? Their Minds were unable to process anything else. Midoriya was the only thing lingering all over their minds.

Shigaraki starts blushing but the hand on his face hid it. Sadly Dabi and Magician didn't have such luxury, so the embarrassed look on their face is clearly visible. Jin is blushing one moment and acts normal another moment. Anyhow the males were gazing at Midoriya with lust even greater than that of Mineta's. Even the inhuman Nomu is also fazed by Midoriya's appeal. As for Toga, a creepy smile spread across her face, " You are my Izuku, aren't you?".

"WHAT!!??"

Shigaraki, Jin, Dabi and Magician exclaim in surprise.

"That freaking gorgeous girl is Midoriya!!??"