Adventure 11

"I withdraw from this" Tokoyami tells others.

"Why?" Kirishima asks with a questioning look. If he had a chance, he would do it for sure. This is not only his but many others opinion as well.

But the answer came from Midoriya.

"Well, He has a good reason to do it."

"What do you mean?" Sero expresses his doubt.

"What I want to say is, Tokoyami's quirk is a very bad match-up against Todoroki's and Bakugo's quirks," Midoriya explains

"Yeah, that is true." Momo nods agreeing with Midoriya.

"She is correct but only to some extent though," Tokoyami tells the others.

"Only to some extent?" Midoriya begins to ponder what else might be the there to make him back down.

"Tokoyami, I understand your situation but you should at least try before giving up. That's when it's manly." Kirishima quotes in his manly tone.

"Well said Kirishima." Midoriya praises him earning a blush from him "I think you should participate before giving up."

"Yes" Everyone starts pressing him until he finally agrees.

"Okay fine. I will do it"

The break proceeded as they talked about their fights and the upcoming one.

"Who do you think will win?"

"Hmmm, I think it's either Todoroki or Bakugo."

"Yeah, I am the same."

"Me too."

An alarm sound rings waking up Aizawa. He views around to see if the arena is good to go. After finally examining it along with All Might, he decides to start the game.

"Let's start the match. The four of you come up."

The finalists head to the stage while the crowd cheers on them.

"Come on Bakugo, show them manliness" 

"Win it Todoroki"

"Hang in there, Tokoyami"

The boys encourage their fellow mates in groups meanwhile the girls show their support for Midoriya.

"Midoriya, show them the power of girls"

"You are carrying our pride."

"Show them who the boss is"

"Give it your best"

"Midoiya already earned the respect and support of girls. As expected of her." Iida looked at her in high regard.

But the other boys perceived it otherwise.

"Woah, Midoriya already showering in the love of girls, huh"

"That's a big following out there"

On learning these remarks, Midoriya didn't know where to hide her head in embarrassment.

The four of them stood in four corners with Bakugo and Todoroki facing each other and Midoriya and Tokyami doing the same.

"START"

WHISTLE

The match starts with the four of them glancing at each other with a cautious look on their faces.

Both Todoroki and Bakugo look at Midoriya and then at Tokoyami. Then without even a second thought, they head towards Tokoyami.

Midoriya peers at them as they make their move. Her plan is simple, try to save strength as much as possible. So she didn't make her move yet.