Adventure 12

"ONE FOR ALL 100%"

Midoriya could feel energy overflowing throughout her body. This is the first time she is using full power on her own without getting injured. She felt so eager to test it out that she made the first move.

"DETROIT SMASH"

This is unlike any smash before. This is the peak of ONE FOR ALL. So it's effect is unbelievably strong.

SSWWOOOOSSSHHHH

The ones who underestimate this would have serious consequences to face.

So Todoroki and Bakugo who misjudged that this would be the same level as before are striving to keep themselves in the play.

"AAAAAAAAAA"

The spectators too hold onto their seats hoping they won't be blown away.

BOOOOOM

Ice and explosions can be seen as they barely manage to stay within.

"That was unexpected" Todoroki learned half-hearted attempts would only lead to his downfall.

"Shitty Deku, I am gonna fucking sweep your ass down." Bakugo decides not to make light of her anymore.

"Let's see" She smirks while channelling ONE FOR ALL.

She heads towards them with speeds they can barely see.

"She is already here?" It is already hard enough to face Midoriya. Now that she is at her peak with all her abilities maxed out, they are completely overwhelmed by her.

"TEXAS SMASH"

She swings her fist at them as they barely dodge it by hair's breath. But the air pressure forces them down to their knees, giving minor injuries.

"Midoriya, You are acting recklessly" Todoroki warns her of her aggressiveness.

"Hey Deku" Bakugo rebukes angrily, "You think you can take on the two of us."

Midoriya gets scared seeing him angry but manages to make herself clear.

"I can't certainly say that I can defeat you both but...... I will try my best to make it come true."

 This made the spectators shocked seeing how strong Midoriya is if she can control her power.

"She is really toying with the top."

"Well, you can't say she is toying but yes, she is holding on her own against both of them."

"This means she is the new No.1 of our class."

The viewers didn't show any mercy as the gossips struck Bakugo and Todoroki's ears. This damaged their self-esteem, especially Bakugo's who has a big ego, not that Todoroki has it less. Although he doesn't show it like Bakugo on the inside he was hurt too.

That's when they formed their first-ever pact and probably the last, To teach Midoriya a lesson and change her attitude of interfering everywhere and always believing one can do anything as long as they have the right cause. Technically, this is not bad but it often tends to lead her into trouble and they don't like it. This is mostly the only thing both of them would ever agree on without any hesitation.

They look at each other and nod in acknowledgement of their temporary truce.

Switching onto offensive mode, both of them make their move against her.

SWOSH

Todoroki creates fragments of ice which she easily escapes. But Bakugo is readily waiting for this moment.

Adventures of fem dekuजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें