Adventure 9

"START"

WHISTLE

As soon as the whistle is blown Mineta and Kaminari run towards Midoriya like a lion ready to pounce upon its prey. On the other hand, Aoyama starts shooting lasers aiming at Iida who keeps running around evading them.

Midoriya didn't expect she would be handicapped this early.

When both of them approach Midoriya and about to grab her she uses one for all.

"ONE FOR ALL FULL COWLING" She jumps away from them putting some distance in between while swaying in her path. That's when she realized All Might's advice. Since she had the body of a boy for a long time she was habituated to it. Now that her body changed the dynamics have also changed tipping off her balance.

"I am not as reflexive as I was. I really need some time to adjust." but there was no time to think.

"AAAAAAAA" Kaminari shouts sending beams of electricity aimed at Midoriya which she barely manages to escape. But this is not the time to relax, as soon as she dodged Kaminari's attacks she found purple colored balls rushing at her as Mineta releases them at an alarming pace.

"GRAPE RUSH" he who had never been interested in fighting is brimming with motivation.

"I have never seen Mineta so fired up" Asui comments and everyone agrees.

Midoriya keeps on dodging the balls by a hair's breath. As the fight progresses with Midoriya having no time to attack.

Meanwhile, Aoyama continues his series of lasers at Iida.

"Enjoy the beauty" Aoyama starts posing while shooting.

Iida can only helplessly evade them "If only I can close in near him I can deal a finishing blow but...."

Iida tries getting closer to Aoyama but as soon as he gets near, the accuracy of Aoyama increases so for the time being he can only continue to evade in long distance.

On the other side, Midoriya continues to dodge the attacks of Mineta and Kaminari one after another.

"AAA" Midoriya steps on Mineta's ball on the floor sticking her foot to it.

With no way to dodge now Mineta and Kaminari close in towards Midoriya.

"Hey, guys that's shameless" The girls shout in anger.

"Ganging up on one girl, that's not manly" Kirishima voices his concern.

"Stop shouting and watch, you extras" Bakugo growls in anger.

"Hey, Bakugo. That's mean. Don't you feel for Midoriya" Mina asks him

"You really are extras. What they are doing is entirely right in these kinds of battles." Bakugo explains them " And do you think that nerd would go down this easily." he looks away from them trying to hide his face.

Bakugo never really praises anyone so him putting trust in Midoriya surprised everyone.

"Yeah, Bakugo is true" Todoroki nods agreeing with Bakugo "Midoriya never ceases to surprise us. So wait and see."

This came as a big surprise, the top two of the class having high hopes on their so-called rival.

"Think think" Midoriya tries to find a way to escape.

Taking this chance, Mineta and Kaminari launch their assaults at the same time with an evil grin on their faces. After this, we can do many things and just say that it's close combat.