Adventure 8

After finishing the ridiculously complicated job done, the girls were late so they left for the battlegrounds in hurry.

Meanwhile the boys arrived and are waiting for Midori.....sorry for the girls.

"They are late." Iida starts thinking what might make them late.

Aizawa turns towards the boys while writing on a paper "The groups are already decided. So warm up until the girls arrive."

The boys start warming up for the upcoming battle whereas Mineta and Kaminari are sitting near the entrance waiting for Midoriya to come.

"When is she gonna come?" Mineta grabs the balls on his head and shouts impatiently.

"They will come. Be patient." Kaminari suggests.

"Fine" Mineta lazily starts warming up along with Kaminari.

When the boys finished their warm ups, the girls arrive running in hurry.

"You are late." Iida tells them and continues rambling about the importance of punctuality.

"You side characters" Bakugo growls, creating blasts in his hand "Don't kill my time. You.."

"I am sorry" Midoriya apologizes loudly stoping the complains of the boys "It was my fault that they are late"

It was at this point that they noticed Midoriya. Earlier admist the girls the boys failed to notice her but now as she stood in front of other girls how can they still ignore her. Everyone froze on the spot when the saw her. They were not sure if this is reality or they were still dreaming.

They were not in the wrong though. Imagine suddenly seeing a cute human with rabbit ears appear out of nowhere. From there, their vision trailed down stopping at her bust. This was when they reached the state of realization, their dear friend is fully loaded.

The other girls were literally rolling on the floor laughing their stomach out, everyone except Uraraka and Momo???!!! who had a distinct look in their eyes.

Even Aizawa was no exception. Although he only sees her as his daughter, so he is the first one to break the silence.

"It's okay. Now everyone line up according to the groups on the screen." He calls on the others who are still dazed.

Iida who was about to say something stopped right in his tracks after seeing Midoriya. He couldn't bring himself to scold Midoriya."What's wrong with me?"

"Oh! Yeah the fight."

The boys forget what they are doing and what they are here for except for Mineta who only wants to watch some colors.

Everyone look towards the screen.

Group-1

Midoriya, Mineta, Kaminari, Aoyama and Iida.

Group-2

Todoroki, Asui, Hagakure, Sato and shouji.

Group-3

Bakugo, Sero, Jiruo, Momo and koji

Group-4

Ojiro, Tokoyami, Uraraka ,Mina and Kirishima.

"Now let me explain the rules." Aizawa points towards a square shaped stage.

"That's where you will be fighting. All five members will go at the same time and to eliminate others, you have to put them out of the stage. The last one standing wins. Any doubts?"

Everyone shake their heads and start going towards their group.

"I am in group-1" Midoriya walks towards Iida who is also in the same group.

Iida notices Midoriya approaching him "So we are fighting,huh?" he tells her.

"Yeah, let's do our best Iida" Midoriya smiles flustering him.

Meanwhile Mineta and Kaminari are discussing in one corner.

"Kaminari, Let's make a truce."

"I know. We will go after Midoriya, right?"

"Yeah, in the excuse of fighting we can do and feel many things."

"Hehehehe"

Both of them laugh with sinister look on their face.

"I am here." All Might enters the ground flashily in his muscle form but it crumbles instantly and he starts coughing up blood.

"All Might" Midoriya runs towards All Might in worry.

"You shouldn't do that" Aizawa tells All Might.

"Yeah" Midoriya nods in agreement.

All Might smiles thinking how worried they are about him. As the top hero he is worried about others all the time but now its the opposite.

"Midoriya, are you fine training now?"

"What do you mean?" Midoriya asks in confusion.

"What I mean is that you can take your time adjusting to your new body." All Might elaborates.

Aizawa continues "Yes, you can sit out if you want to."

But Midoriya being the stubborn one when it comes to heroics will not back down.

"Yes, I have to get adjusted to this body" Midoriya makes a fist with a confident look on her face "And what better way is there to do that than fighting." Midoriya knows their intentions but she didn't want to lag behind others.

"You can do it but don't go overboard like you always do." Aizawa warns her.

"Yes sensei" Midoriya agrees. She can't keep on getting injured.

"Then go get ready" Aizawa tells her and Midoriya joins her group.

Aizawa and All Might look at her retreating figure from far.

"Midoriya is really reckless when it comes to anything related to heroes."

"Yeah, she won't listen to anyone in that issue."

"Well, she is really similar to you in that aspect."

"What are you implying Aizawa?"

"Now try realizing how others felt when you never listened and rushed directly to fight villians."

"Let's leave those for now." he walks towards the stage, diverting the topic and grabbing the attention of the students "Group-1, enter the stage"

"Woah, All Might are the referee?" Kirishima ask him. All Might never participated much in heroics other than giving advices after his retirement. So him taking part eagerly is first time in a while.

"Yes" All Might tells his students who look happy that he is back on track.

"Good luck Midoriya" The girls cheer her as she and others get on the stage with All Might in the corner of it.

"Everyone take positions" All Might signals them. Midoriya gets into her stance activating full cowl at 20%.

"START" All Might blows a whistle.

AUTHORS NOTE

Hi everyone, I am sorry for the late update. It was a tough week, I have severe fever but I will try my best to make upto it. Also thanks for pointing out my errors. Please leave a review so that I can learn and improve.