43

Taehyung stared into Jungkook's tearful eyes.

"Stop fucking lying to me. Why doesn't anyone ever think about how I feel? Do you think it feels good to be lied to?!" Taehyung yells as tears ran down his face.

"Jungkook!" Jimin yells.

Jungkook turns to face angry Jimin and Yoongi.

"Look, I didn't know Taehyung was dating him -" Jungkook was interrupted.

"You don't need to explain a thing. I think you've already explained enough." Jimin says as he slowly walks up to Taehyung.

"Jungkook how long have you and that shit been dating?" Yoongi asks.

"2 years now." Jungkook confesses.

"2 years?! You've been together for 2 fucking years?" Taehyung yells.

"Y-Yes." Jungkook stutters.

"Unbelievable!" Taehyung's cries.

"Taehyung listen -" Jimin was interrupted.

"Please do not touch me. You made me date someone who already was dating someone. How could you do this to me?" Taehyung asks.

"I-I didn't know. Lee Joon told me he didn't have a boyfriend and he said he liked you." Jimin confesses.

Taehyung wipes his puffy face.

"Does he beat you too?" Taehyung asks Jungkook.

Jungkook bit his lip and stood in silence.

"He does, doesn't he?" Taehyung asks.

"He use to when we first started dating. Then he told me he'll stop if I came out. He would force me to sleep with him. Then after that he'll leave for a very long time and never call..." Jungkook pauses as he felt tears rolling down his cheek.

"Are you serious?" Yoongi asks.

Jungkook sniffles and continues.

"...he would make me watch every single movie he acted in and then he'll quiz me. If I got a single question wrong he'll beat me. He lied about him coming out. He hasn't even come out yet. He told me if I told the world world he was gay, he'll kill me." Jungkook confesses.

The room was dead silent, except for the sound of Jungkook's cries.

"I've heard enough of this bullshit!" Yoongi says as he angrily walks outside.

"Yoongi wait! Where are you going?!" Jimin yells as he runs behind him.

-buzz buzz-

Jungkook glares up at Taehyung who was holding his phone.

"Who's that?" Jungkook asks, curiously.

"L-Lee Joon." Taehyung says.

The name tasted bitter coming from Taehyung.

He hated the name, not only the name, but the man.

-

Bae😍

Bae😍I bought a fucking dog🐩

Bae😍
I bought a fucking dog🐩

Beautaeful💞
Fuck you
Opened just now

-

"Don't fucking talk to him again. He's fucking trash!" Jungkook says as he stares at Taehyung's phone.

"I said 'fuck you'. Don't you think that was a little too much?" Taehyung asks.

"No, that wasn't enough. He deserves worse. He cheated on me with you." Jungkook laughs.

"Wow! Am I that bad?" Taehyung laughs.

"No, you're perfect. You know you have an adorable laugh." Jungkook says as he pokes his nose.

"Thank you K-kookie, but you're the one who's -" Taehyung was interrupted by his phone's vibrations.

-buzz buzz-

-buzz buzz-

-buzz buzz-

-buzz buzz-

-buzz buzz-

-buzz buzz-

-buzz buzz-

-

Bae😍
WHAT?!?!
Bae😍
KIM TAEHYUNG!!!!
Bae😍
You're so fucking lucky I'm not there rn
Bae😍
You think you're allowed to talk to ME like that
Bae😍
I will fucking kill you!! I'm not fucking kidding
Bae😍
YOU FUCKING SLUT! I CAN PAY SOMEONE TO KILL YOU
Bae😍
I HOPE YOU DIE

Beautaeful💞 just took a screenshot!

-

A/N: It's My Birthday! Please comment "Happy Birthday"💜 it would mean so much to me.