83

"I really didn't know you could rap. Did you memorize Yoongi's lyrics for the concert?" Jimin asked with a tight smile. He was super excited that his fiancé let him "stay" with Tony a little longer.

Little did he know how Yoongi really felt about it.

"I've been rapping since middle school, but I guess Yoongi did have something to do with me memorizing every single lyric." Tony muttered as the younger grinned from ear to ear at his words.

"Ahh! You're a fan! Yoongi would love to hear that."

"Do you think marrying Yoongi will be the right thing to do? I mean, you were his manager. Don't you think that'll be a little weird?" Tony asked in the most calmest voice.

"No. I don't think it would be weird at all. Even though we already kinda live together. He's really distant when I'm around you. I guess he just wants us to bond more." Jimin smiled whilst rubbing his head as it started to throb.

"Yeah, I guess. I see the way he looks at me when we're together." He sighed. Knowing that Jimin would question his comment immediately.

"What do you mean?" The younger asked curiously as he scratched the middle of his scalp.  How does Yoongi look when Tony and I are together? Does he not like him?

The room got completely silent. The younger didn't know why until his eyes met Tony leaving the living room.

Where is he going? Did I do something wrong?

"I'll be right back." Tony told, gesturing himself into another room. Jimin was confused, was he trying to avoid his question? What did he actually mean?

|

"Yoongi-ah! Wake up, Jimin is calling you." Namjoon proclaimed as his hyung's tired body swarm to the side of the bed. "Your fiancé is calling!"

His eyes shot up as he snatched his phone away from the younger. "What? Why didn't you tell me?" Yoongi coughed, immediately answering the call.

Namjoon rolled his eyes, sitting himself back into the comfortable red hotel chair. Still not bothering to call, or check up on his fiancé.

"Hello? Babe? Are you okay? What's wrong?!" Yoongi panicked with his phone dangling from his fingers. He then held a tight grip as he heard his baby's soft voice into the speaker. "I can't hear you, what?"

"Just put him on speaker phone." The younger suggested, not looking up at his ignorant hyung. "Maybe you'll hear him."

"Shut up, you don't know everything." Yoongi said before pressing the button. "Jiminie, what are you talking about?"

His voice sounded worried. Yoongi was still tired and could barely hear the younger from the other side. "Give me the phone!" Namjoon commanded whilst taking the phone away from Yoongi's unsteady hands.

"Jimin what's wrong? Why do you sound like that?" Namjoon asked, his voice also sounded in worry. He wouldn't expect Tony to harm the younger, or anything.

Or would he?

"I need Yoongi! Where is Yoongi!" Namjoon heard the younger shout. The elder stared at Namjoon in anger, he quickly surrendered the phone back to it's owner.

"Jimin, I'm here. Where are you?"

"Where you left me. Tony has something for you."

A/N: I am aware that Jimin can't speak fluent English, and I'm also aware that Tony can't speak Korean.💜