#80

It was 8 pm in Los Angeles, California.

Namjoon had promised Jin he'd call him as soon as he landed.

He kind of broke that promise.

"Where are we going to visit first?" Jimin asked the older as he hopped on his back with little to no hesitation.

"Fuck! Jimin, don't jump on daddy like that." Yoongi huffed as he adjusted his fiancé's legs around his waist.

"We could go visit Tony if you want. Don't you miss him Jimin?" Namjoon asked as he fake yawned, trying to ignore Jimin's strange glare.

"I'm sure he doesn't want to see me ag-" The youngest was interrupted as Namjoon nudged his shoulder.

"I texted him last night. He said he's coming to the concert for Yoongi's album." He muttered proudly. He knew exactly what he was doing. Namjoon knew for a fact that Yoongi was jealous of Tony.

Ever since Jimin met Tony, Yoongi became envious of their friendship. When Tony would approach Jimin, he'd squeal in excitement.

He would never do that to Yoongi.

Yoongi didn't hate Tony. He was just jealous.

"Oh...so we'll see him tomorrow night?" Jimin questioned as his face grew with happiness. He hadn't seen Tony in a little over a year.

"Yes, why don't we pay him a visit! Only if that's cool with Yoongi?" The younger smirked at him whist biting his thumbnail.

"Yeah! Cool." The older scoffed dryly, the blood draining from his already pale face.

|

"We're sorry we came so late. We just wanted to let'cha know we're in town." Namjoon explained as he propped his feet on the foot stool.

"Oh, no problem. I really missed Chim Chim!" Tony smiled as he gave the younger a proper hug and Namjoon handshake.

Yoongi just sat there.

"I heard the news!" Tony finally gave Yoongi his attention. "You and Chim Chim are a thing, right? Or was that false news?"

"It's true. All of it." He sounded, making his own self cringe from the conversation.

"How long have you two be-" Tony was interrupted by Yoongi's quick response.

"We're engaged." Yoongi almost screamed as he awkwardly showed off his gummy smile, biting his tongue.

"Engaged? I'm so happy for the both of you. I'm invited, right?" He asked, cocking his left eyebrow.

"Yes, of course. Now we should be getting to the hotel now. We have a special performance tomorrow." Namjoon sang, waving his hand back and forth as he lifted himself from the comfy chair.

"I am pretty tired. We should leave now, Jiminie." Yoongi whined as he scurried toward the door, barely noticing Jimin wasn't following.

"What about our handshake? You know I can't leave without doing the signature handshake." Jimin pouted which made Tony groan.

"Ugh. I forgot, I'm sorry. It's been so long since we've done it. Can you please show me how it goes again?" Tony asked politely which made Jimin quickly give in.

After showing Tony how their handshake was done, he couldn't help but notice that Yoongi had left with Namjoon.

This is where things went bad.