85

Jin's Snapchat Story:

-

"Markie! View my Snapchat story." The elder commanded as he strolled through the thousands of views from his recent post.

Not one from Namjoon.

"Has Namjoon seen it yet?" Mark asked curiously as he planted his ass right next to Jin on the leather couch.

Jin gritted his teeth as his fiancé's name was brought up. He knew Namjoon hadn't even attempted to glance at his story. He wondered if Namjoon was just ignoring him.

"No." The elder muttered briefly whilst throwing his phone on the rear end of the couch. "I'm sure he's too busy with Yoongi."

"Isn't Min Yoongi engaged? Shouldn't he be busy with his fiancé?" Mark asked. That hit Jin like a truck.

Why the hell didn't Namjoon invite me on that trip anyway? Why doesn't he ever ask me to watch him perform?

"I guess so."

"Namjoon's third wheeling for sure, or maybe he just needs a break -" The dirty blonde haired was cut off as Jin's hand slapped across his face.

"From me? Do you think he regrets proposing to me? Well if he really feels this way then why don't I just spent time with someone else." Before Mark could speak another word, Jin had disappeared into one of their bathrooms.

"- from working so much." Mark finished, even though Jin had already left.

2 months ago...

"Jimin must've known we love strawberries." Namjoon smiled at his boyfriend before feeding him a fresh chocolate covered strawberry from the fruit basket.

Had he known? Did Yoongi tell him that was our favorite fruit?

"I guess so...Namjoon..." Jin's words trailed off as he sat up and observed his wonderful lover. The one who'd been with him since high school.

The one whom he'd almost lost forever.

"Mhm?" The younger mumbled, shoving his hand into the basket only to find Jin's hand under his. "What?!"

"Let me feed this one to you." Jin showed off his teeth as he scooted closer to his boyfriend, only inches away from his face.

'Why this one? Why not feed me a different one?' Namjoon shouted to himself which lead Jin to immediately take action.

"Eat it!" The elder commanded as he shoved the strawberry into Namjoon's mouth.

The younger cautiously chewed, eventually swallowing.

'Where's the ring?' Namjoon mentally panicked. Jimin was supposed to put it there.

"Yes, Namjoon."

Namjoon slowly looked up at his boyfriend, confusingly. "What?"

"I'll marry you."

-

"Ughh!" Jin whined as he stared at his naked figure in the mirror with his phone clutched inside his hands. "Jackson and Mark do it everyday. Why don't I show Namjoon what he's missing."

Jin had taken a nude snap of himself in the mirror, but why was it so hard for him to send it.

Shame.

"What if he laughs at me? No! He wouldn't! He's my frickin' fiancé for God's sake." Jin stared at himself one last time before changing back into his clothes. "I can't."

But he did.

-

-buzz buzz-

Namjoon's phone had been vibrating the entire day.

He still hadn't called, or texted Jin.

Jimin glanced at Namjoon and then back at Yoongi. "Aren't you going to get that, hyung?"

"Fans." Namjoon cleared his throat before speaking. He really did forget he had a fiancé back home. His mind was too interested on Yoongi and Tony's conversation—argument— than reality.

"I don't need counseling, you need counseling. I'm not yelling, you are yelling." Tony said in a calming voice. The atmosphere was tense for a stupid reason.

"Because you're trying to get with my fiancé. I don't care how straight you are; you're gay for Jimin!" Yoongi's accusations lead him to disappointment as Tony's words ran out of his mouth.

"I have a girlfriend, Yoongi chill. I don't want Chim Chim, and Chim Chim doesn't want me. Did I make myself clear?" Tony asked the younger intimidatingly as he walked away from the scene.

Fuck.

"What the hell have I done? I'm a complete asshole. I didn't even know he had a girlfriend." Yoongi explained, taking up for his insecurity.

"That's not the point. You need to know that what Tony and I have is friendship. He's like my big brother. My best friend. That's all." The younger confessed, wanting to slap Yoongi in the face, but he couldn't. He would never hurt his baby and any way.

"Jiminie loves you, Yoongi. Stop being insecure about yourself. Nobody's going to steal him away from, he's yours." Namjoon finally jumped into the situation after observing it. Helping his friends with their problems was becoming a hobby.

Jin was now a problem.

A/N: First of all I want to say thank you for so many reads. I honestly love every one of you. My voters, my commenters, and also my silent readers. I couldn't ask for more.💜