99

"I can't get you out of my head. What did I do to deserve such pain from someone I can't live without. You're strong, we've faced worse things," the elder took a deep breath and continued, "Wake up my angel. So we can sleep together every night."

Taehyung clutched onto his boyfriend's hands in tears. He didn't want to lose anyone. He didn't want to experience what that was like.

"You don't have to cry because you're here. Namjoon knows he has friends whom will be by his side for eternity." Jin cracked a smile on his face as he rubbed Namjoon's perfectly sculptured face.

"I know he knows, hyung. You should also know how Yoongi hyung is feeling. Don't hate him for not wanting to see Namjoon." Taehyung responded with confidence. Jin continued to stare at an unconscious Namjoon without looking up.

"I want to see him. He's still out there with Jimin isn't he?" The elder questioned with all seriousness in his voice. Jungkook and Taehyung both nodded as Jin sighed. Before they both knew it, Jin had finally left the room.

|

"You can do whatever you want to do Yoongi. I'm going to support you regardless of your decision." Jimin said to his fiancé, earning a kiss on the cheek from Yoongi. "You should tell h-him." The younger stuttered, now meeting eyes with Jin.

"Can I talk to Yoongi, alone?" Jin asked, but neither of the two answered, instead, they both stared at each other. "It's only going to take a minute." Jin admitted.

Yoongi slowly turned around to face Jin. He held his head down in shame. He felt discomposure and Jin was the last person he wanted to see and talk to. "What is it that you want to talk about Jin?" Jin didn't hesitate to snatch Yoongi by the arm and drag him to the front entrance. Jimin had no intention in following behind.

||

"Hyung, please listen to me -" Yoongi was cut off as Jin interrupted.

"I know you didn't mean any harm toward Namjoon. You would be stupid if you did, but I understand. This isn't even your fault I believe; but listen to me. I don't hate you for what you did before. You probably was too busy to visit Namjoon in the hospital, or maybe you didn't realize how major the situation was. Whatever the reason is, I forgive you." Jin told.

Yoongi shook his head as he stared into Jin's eyes, "I wasn't busy...and I knew how serious it was. I know Namjoon could've died. That's the reason I didn't visit him. I was afraid."

"What on Earth were you afraid of Yoongi?" The elder questioned. His entire demeanor changed, he wanted to forgive Yoongi, but for the life of him he couldn't stop being angry at him for what happened to Namjoon.

Yoongi's face made a frown as he answered. "The last time I saw him was the first day I moved into my mansion. I had many friends back then, friends that I don't have now. When you told me that Namjoon had cancer I...I didn't know how to respond. I wanted to see him, but I couldn't bring myself to. I didn't want to see him in the hospital. He was the only true friend I had and I didn't want to see him die."

Jin stared at Yoongi in a stance. He didn't have anything more that he wanted to say. Yoongi really did care about Namjoon and didn't want to lose him as well as Jin.

"You were afraid Namjoon would die if you visited him. You didn't want to face that. Because you felt guilty for never seeing him before." Jin comprehended before feeling a wave of emotions hit him all at once. Before Jin knew it, Yoongi was crying right along with him.

They both latched onto each other as if it were the last time they were going to see each other, which was far from the truth.

"After all these years, I thought the reason you didn't see Namjoon was because you hated him. I didn't care about you hurting me, but you hurting Namjoon made me want to hate you forever. Now I realize that wasn't the case. You really do love Namjoon. I saw the look on your fiancé's face when I mentioned you. You thought I hated you, didn't you?" Jin asked and Yoongi cautiously nodded.

The elder pulled Yoongi's hand into his which was something he'd never in his life thought he'd do.

"Thank you Yoongi. Thank you for coming back." Jin grinned through his glistering scrunched eyes. "Without you I wouldn't be here for Namjoon right now."

"Namjoon would've done the same for me, I know. You two are made for each other and he would never hurt you." The younger proclaimed disconnecting his hand away from Jin's. "I'm sorry. My hand was starting to sweat." He said which earned a giggle from Jin.

"Do you want to see Namjoon now? I know he would love to hear your voice."

"Yes."

A/N: And yesss, I will be continuing this book. I'm already so in love with writing it and it makes me so happy that many of you enjoy it. I love you guys so much. Thank you for 70K my stars!💜