73

"You're giving this ring to me?" Taehyung asked nervously as he felt his boyfriend's warm lips press his against his, softly.

He fell in love with the kiss.

It wasn't like any other.

"Does that answer your question?" The younger smiled as he kissed him again. Then he pulled away from it.

"Here...I bought this after Joon and I broke up, and after you and I kind of... y'know." Jungkook grinned lightly, showing off his bunny smile. He took the broken ring box from his pant pocket and opened it.

Taehyung had never actually looked at the ring. He only saw the broken box.

The older then felt guilt again. "I'm still sorry for breaking it. I d-didn't know it was for me. Did I break the ring?"

"It's okay. The ring isn't broken and so isn't my heart." Jungkook proclaimed as he slid the ring onto his boyfriend's long finger. He was more worried about his proposal, other than the ring.

He needed to promise.

"Why are you giving this to me?" Taehyung questioned as he observed his new ring. It was golden.

It was perfect.

Just like his boyfriend.

"It's a promise ring." The younger replied and Taehyung looked at him in confusion. He didn't know why he needed a promise ring. "I promise to never hurt you in any way. I promise to love you in everyway. I promise to write a song about you, and take you with me to every concert."

The last promise made the older's eyes light up. "R-Really? Will the song be called 'Boyfriend'? Y'know, like Justin Bieber." Taehyung asked as he scooted closer to his one and only love.

"Maybe not. I'll call it 'My Taehyungie'. If you want, I can give you all of my merch." The younger said as he heard his boyfriend scream and wrap his loving arms around him.

Jungkook started to cringe at his own words.

"My Kookie! Mine! All mine! Why would I need merch when I have you?!" The older yelled as he planted kisses all over the younger. It made Jungkook feel completely loved.

He was overdramatic.

He'd found his true soulmate.

-

"You haven't said anything since we left Yoongi's. Are you okay?" Namjoon worried as he turned the radio on, trying to clear the silence.

Jin smiled as he sighed. "Baby...I couldn't be happier." He said as he grabbed his boyfriend's hand and stroked it. "Really couldn't be happier."

The younger snickered as he felt Jin's fingers run across neck. "Honey I'm dr-driving."

"So? I'm riding." Jin kept his smile up as he started to kiss the younger's neck which sent chills through Namjoon's entire body.

"Jin!" Namjoon shouted as he started to feel himself getting aroused. He couldn't take Jin anymore. He knew he didn't want sex until marriage and his boyfriend wasn't making it easy for him.

"Daddy?"

-

Ellie looked at her husband.

Then at his hands.

They were quaking.

"Hoseok you hit me!" She yelled as she rubbed her face. He didn't slap her horribly hard. He just snapped.

Hoseok's face filled with worry. He had just struck his wife. His love.

He was never the type to hit girls, no matter what.

Hoseok had slapped her into reality, literally.

What is happening to me?

"I'm so sorry angel." He said as he reached his hand over to touch Ellie's angelic face. She flinched at the  accepted it. She was in shock.

Hoseok's heart began to crumble as she moved her head aways from him. Not making eye contact with him again. "Baby please don't do that. I'm sorry I hurt you -" Hoseok was cut off as his wife muttered.

"I slept with Jimin."