78

After Jimin and Yoongi's double date, Jimin decided it was best for him to go home.

He wanted to clear his mind.

He needed to clear his mind.

"I just want to say thank you for a wonderful evening. Jimin and I really enjoyed lunch." Yoongi grinned as Hoseok and his wife drove away.

Ugh.

Yoongi knew he was going to get scolded.

"Why did you do that? Why would you call her jagi. Do you have any idea how awkward that was?" Jimin scoffed as he practically ran upstairs.

"Jimin!" The older sighed as he slowly walked upstairs. "I was just trying to be polite. Hoseok didn't say anything about it."

"It was just weird." Jimin told whilst pulling off his shoes and throwing to aside.

"Why do you act so different around them?" Yoongi questioned as his nose flared up. "Jimin..."

"I don't act different. I just get really nervous around straight couples in public." Jimin lied through his teeth.

Nervous.

Yeah he was really nervous.

-

"You call that a fucking apology, you idiot! I want a sincere apology Joon." Jay Park said as he brushed his hair back. He had a serious look on his face which made Lee Joon shiver.

"I'm sorry."

Jay stared at Joon in disbelief and started to chuckle. "You're sorry? That's bullshit; you don't even know how to fake an apology."

"I-I don't even know what I'm apologizing for!" Joon slightly shouted as he hands began to twitching.

"You really don't know? You think I drove all the way to Gwangju for a cup of coffee?!" Jay Park spat and he finally sat down, away from Lee Joon.

"But yet you drove here f-for and ap-pology." He stuttered as he attempted to raise his arm.

"What you did to Jungkook and Taehyung was wrong. You also owe them an apology." Jay told. He felt like a victim also. A victim of abuse.

Not physically.

But emotionally.

"You're right, you're absolutely right. I do owe them an apology, but why you? This sounds like something we c-could've discussed over the phone." Joon proclaimed.

"I heard Lisa was on the news for shooting you." Jay took a long pause before speaking again. "Karma is a bitch isn't it."

-

"What the hell is this?" Taehyung whined as his boyfriend brought him breakfast in bed.

It was nearly dinner time and neither Jungkook or Taehyung had eaten. "Breakfast duh. Don't you like pancakes?"

Taehyung remembered the last time he'd eaten pancakes.

That bitter memory that he never wanted to remember again.

"I do, I love them. It's just... it's 4 in the afternoon. Shouldn't this be lunch, or something?" The older asked as he proudly took took the plate of pancakes.

"Well...science says that sex before breakfast is technically breakfast. So we've already had breakfast, so yeah I guess this is lunch." The younger muttered whilst cutting the stack of pancakes in little pieces.

"I'm not a toddler." Taehyung giggled as he took the knife away from his lover. "How long are we going to pretend we're broken up?"

Jungkook sighed as he stared at Taehyung's manly hands.

"Until my mother moves back to Busan. Yoongi and Jimin hyung will call us to let us know she's officially gone." Jungkook stated.

"Then we can marry?" Taehyung questioned happily. He held his smile back as he saw Jungkook's face fall.

"You should eat." Taehyung begged whilst giving the younger a forkful of buttermilk pancakes.

"I've already ate. It's okay, you just eat." The younger lied as he walked out the room.

Then he was gone.

A/N: Who wants a flashback of what happened when Jungkook's mother arrived? There may be a lot of confusion during the time skip.