Chapter 3

Narrator

Liana, sighed as she came down from the ladder. She smiled at the wall, she finally finished her comic strips on the wall that her best friend allowed her to work in.

Stacy came to her looking very impressed. "I don't know how you are not hired yet. It looks absolutely amazing and good."

Liana, smiled. "Thank you for allowing me to do this."

"Shh.... you must be hungry. Let's get some food and drinks." Stacy said as they walked towards the counter.

"The wall looks great." one of the employee said looking at Liana.

"You think so?" Liana asked.

"A lot of the customers said they can't wait to see the end results when they saw you working on it. I think they will absolutely love it, just like how we are loving it."

Liana felt confident for the first time after a long time. She was losing hope in her talent due to quite a lot of rejections from many companies.

"Well, let's hope that she gets a phone call soon." Stacy said putting her arms around Liana.

"Guys, we got a huge order of drinks." another employee came forward. "They want about 200 sandwiches and Coffees for 250 people in few hours."

"I hate when they do this." Stacy complained in annoyance. "We have to post in our website and put up a notice that at least a day's notice is given for huge order."

"Okay." the employees said nodding their head with agreements.

"Would you like me to help you all?" Liana asked.

"That will be great." Stacy said looking at her best friend with grateful eyes.

"We can do it." they cheered together and started getting the orders ready.

It seemed like forever they were making drinks and sandwiches. Many customers had to wait for a long time for their orders. Most of them was complaining so much.

"I hate this!" Stacy said annoyed while making drinks." Who the heck does that? Giving such late orders."

"A man came... he said his company needs it as soon as possible." one employee said while busy packing the sandwiches that another employees was making.

It took almost two hours to make everything and the lines on the Cafe was slowly decreasing. One worker was busy with the customers who was standing which made it better.

When they finished making the sandwich and the coffees was ready. A man entered looking impressed.

"That didn't take much longer. I am glad I came here today." he said smiling at them.

"Next time please give us a day ahead's time, just in case we run out of things or need more workers." Stacy said looking at the handsome man before her.

"I know, but it was such a last moment gathering." the man said looking some what apologetic.

"I get that thing, but just keep in mind for future thing." Stacy said. "You want us to take the things out for you all? We kept all the sandwiches on huge boxes and coffees on take out boxes."

"I'm good. I have some men outside who will do the work. Thank you for the offer, but I guess you all are busy with the lines already." he said pointing to the lines of customers.

"O shoot!" Stacy said. "Everyone back at work, now!"

"It was nice meeting you...." the man paused looking at the name tag of Stacy. "Stacy.... Hope to see you again and thank you again for taking in the last moment huge order."