Chapter 30

Narrator

It was Friday already and Liana couldn't wait to go home. When it was time to go home she decided to take out at the Dumpling store that Cassie works in as she didn't felt like cooking as she was tired. Oliver did call her yesterday but they spoke briefly as Oliver was tired and it was night time in London. The conversation was brief with Oliver asking how she was doing and was asking her about her days and how it was going. Oliver called her to remind them about their plan this weekend and Liana asked him that when he was arriving.

Liana was feeling strange and wanted to speak to someone about the mysterious person who keep sending her foods. They send her foods every night starting that day. That day when she went home. She saw the same man standing there. The man greeted her and Liana this time she gave him a bag too. The man looked at him confused.

"I don't know who are these foods from but can you tell that person not to do that as I am not very comfortable about it. This is the dumplings I got for you and for whoever is your boss. I really appreciated for your boss' kindness and your time and patience." Liana explained.

"I can deliver your message to him. Thank you for the food and I hope you have a good night." The man said as he passed her the bag of food. The foods were too much for her alone. She took some for lunch too and still there was extra. The sender send different cuisine and side dishes every night. Liana was watching T.V and she soon fell asleep on the couch. She woke up to the sound of the door opening and she quickly woke up and look at the door and saw Mia walking in casually. Liana looked at her phone and it was 2:15 am.

"What are you doing here?" Liana said as she yawned. "And how are you still out at this hour?"

"I may or may not have lied that I was here the whole time."

"Where did you go?" Liana questioned.

"I was at the internet Cafe trying to buy concert tickets." Mia said sheepishly.

"And did you get one?" Liana asked.

"I did get one and I got a ticket for you too." Mia said excitedly as she unzipped her bag and showed Liana the printed ticket she fought for.

"I can't believe you went through all that for the tickets." Liana said as she looked at the ticket. "Are you hungry?"

"I am starving." Mia said as she walked to the kitchen and opened the fridge. "Who the heck made these." She said as she pointed at all the side dishes and boxes of food.

"I don't know. Someone has been delivering food to me these days." Liana said as she shrugged.

"No way and you are even eating them. They can put things and all."

"I have been eating for a while and I am okay?" Liana said.

"I don't trust the food until I know that person. Isn't that how it is suppose to be?" Mia said surprised by how relax Liana was.

"The food is actually really good. If you don't want that then make some noodles for yourself. I am going to sleep. Tomorrow I have to go out too or later today." Liana said as she yawned and stretch making her way to her room.

"Tomorrow is Saturday." Mia said.

"I know I am going out for a movie and dinner. You can tag along if you want to." Liana said as she walked in to her room. "Movie at 1 pm." She shouted as she shut the door close.

Oliver's private plane landed in NYC and he couldn't be much happier. His trip was as expected. His parents were too busy showing people how happy their family is and pretended to know their sons. His mom went to the extend of trying to fix a date with some woman he doesn't even know. He and Grayson made it clear that they are not going to attend any Art exhibition of theirs. The only time they call them is to visit their exhibitions and show off.

"We brought you up not to be treated this way." His dad said looking at them with disappointment.

"Exactly. You brought us up so we can be treated the way you want." Oliver said. "If you want to have family lunch, dinner. We will come. If it is for business don't expect me to show up like I just did this time. This is the final time. I don't know about Grayson, but I am not attending any business related matter with you or mom." Oliver said angrily.

"I am not joining either." Grayson said.

"I hope the next time you call us it will be for family get together and not with the cameras flashing." Oliver said as he walked away.

Through out the days in London the cameras flash at his family with his mom trying to pretend that they are close and at the end embarrassing herself by not knowing about her sons. Oliver made it clear with his guard that none of his pictures will be available online.

Grayson yawned as he took off his seat belt and stretched. "Home sweet home." He said and looked at Oliver. " I am crashing at your place today."

"Whatever." Oliver said as he took his coat and bag.

"I am craving for some good spicy food." Grayson said.

"It is 10 pm now. You seriously want to eat something out now?" Oliver asked in disbelief.

"I am in for it." Grayson grinned.

Oliver just looked at his brother and rolled his eyes.

Author's Note: Thank you for reading this book, please give it a Vote and a share if you are enjoying this book.Happy readings!