Chapter 9

Narrator

It was too late for Jason and Oliver to react very quickly. They heard voices and foot-steps coming their way. Oliver could clearly hear his younger brother, Grayson's voice along with her's.

"That guy's credit card will get block today." Oliver promised himself as he quickly cleared the place. Throwing the garbage at the not-so-visible place.

"Oliverrrrr." Wendy said excitedly as she ran to him and hold his arms excitedly and pouted. " Were you ignoring me? I was trying to get hold of you for 2 weeks!"

Oliver removed her hands and faced her. "What are you doing here?" He asked in a serious tone.

"I called Grayson and he said he was coming here so....." she said trying to explain.

Oliver glared at his younger brother who was grinning and looking apologetically at the same time.

"She kept calling me" Grayson said raising his hands in a defensive way.

Oliver sighed and looked at Wendy, who was staring at him in an awe-mannered.

"Wendy." He said looking at her in her eyes.

Wendy nodded her head and smiled at him.

"Stop stalking me." Oliver blurted out loud making Jason, who was drinking water choked.

Wendy was embarrassed and she was flustered.

"Sorry?" she said.

"You and everyone in this room heard me right. Stop stalking me, stop calling me and stop bothering me." He said loudly. "I know you have never seen such a perfect and handsome guy like me, but this guy is single and glad with the status." He said.

Wendy's mouth dropped opened.

"Please leave the room, unless you want me to call my lawyer and ask them to put restriction on you. All this time I was being nice out of humanity reasons and considerations, but you are crossing limits. You are calling my secretary to find out my whereabouts, bribing my guards, trying to get information from Jason, and now Grayson. You think I don't know what is going on? I know everything that is related to me." He said too coldly.

The room was tense and awkward. Wendy was flustered and stomped her legs and before leaving said, "You will regret all of this."

When she left, Oliver turned to Grayson. "Your credit cards will be blocked for sometime. Don't call me or my secretary to unblock it or pay your party bills."

Grayson's mouth dropped opened. "You can't do that. I will tell Dad if you do that."

"You are under my care, so...." Oliver smirked. Grayson pouted. "I just wanted her to stop bothering me."

"You brought her to my house and showed her the way in." Oliver said pointing out the reasons why he was mad at Grayson.

"I didn't mean to, but I couldn't think of another way or ideas."

"Now use some ideas on how to get a job." Oliver said. "Come to the office starting tomorrow if you want to use the credit cards again. Your bills won't be paid automatically now. You will have to earn it" Oliver said.

Grayson looked at Jason for helped.

"Although, he was harsh but I agree with him. You are old enough to join the company now. You won't be in the shelter of your brother or your parents all the time."

"I am 18." He whined. I still have to go to university and all.

"You can study and work part time here." Oliver pointed out.

"But-"

"I guess you don't need money or anything." Oliver said. "That's fine, we just thought to offer y-"

"Fine, I will work throughout the summer and then work part time when it is falls."

"You should be glad I am giving you this offer."

"Sure." Grayson said rolling his eyes. " I am honoured."

"You will be more honoured with my next offer." Oliver said very pleased with himself.

"What?" Grayson said sounding disinterested.

"This week is your last day in school and you will get two weeks off before your next semester . On Friday, I will send someone to pick you up and train you in those two weeks."

"NO." Grayson said.

"No to what?" Jason said laughing as he chewed on the left over food.

" I don't want anyone to pick me up from school. I can drive and also I am going for vacation with my friends."

"You should be glad someone is going to pick you up. You won't get lost neither tired and how will you go for vacation when I am going to block your cards." Oliver said raising his eyebrows.

"Why are you so mean to me?" Grayson whined.

"I am being so nice. Sending someone to pick you up and train you."

"I don't want anyone to pick me up. I will be laughed at. I can drive myself."

"Who will dare laugh at you. It is such a cool thing that someone is coming to pick you up and show that they want to take care of you."

"I am old enough to-"

"You two siblings continue with your rants. I am going home." Jason said standing up.

"How are you going home?" Both the siblings asked.

Jason laughed. "Walking."

Grayson's mouth dropped opened.

"I called someone to pick me up. Can't walk all the way. It will take me hours."

"That's why I said to get a house or apartment close by, more convenient when we drink." Oliver pointed out.

"If I stay close by. You will annoy me and keep calling me because we live closer."

"I thought you guys were like BFFs" Grayson said.

"Yea, but we see each others in the office and also weekends he keeps calling me."

Oliver gasped. "Everyone feel so glad when I call them."

"You keep dreaming while I take my leave." He said walking away.

"Don't fight much, my little puppies." Jason sang as he exited the room.

"We are not puppies." Both the siblings said together.

"Now what?" Grayson said looking at Oliver after a few silence.

"Video Game?"

"Bring it on." Grayson said as they both went to the Games room leaving a mess on the living room.

Author's Note: Thank you for reading this book, please give it a Vote and a share if you are enjoying this book.Happy readings!