Chapter 61

Liana

The evening was beautiful, but busy. We took a couple of pictures together and walked around the tourist market. The smell of food, the voice of sellers, the loud voices from the excitement tourists snapped me out from the fact that I am actually here, in Tokyo, Japan. It's my first time out of the country and to this beautiful place it seemed surreal. Grayson was suppose to be the Tour Guide because he was here before, of course. He showed us around. We ate street foods and clicked a lot of pictures. I sent some pictures to Oliver even though I know he may have came here before, but the excitement to share with him made me just do it.

We came back to the hotel late at night and we of course skipped dinner in the hotel because we ate outside. Grayson informed us that we can order anything in the menu through room service if we are hungry at night and said he will meet us at the hotel's dining room early morning. We will be going for a tour right after our breakfast and will be home late at night. Oliver did replies back saying, he was glad to see I am enjoying and told me to rest and take care and told me to keep sending pictures. I was glad he didn't mind the amount of pictures I sent to him. He too sent pictures of the places he visited and said he miss me too.

Mia came out of the washroom after a shower and she was drying her hair when she said, "You seem pretty happy lately." She said looking at me through the mirror.

"Am I?" I question her with an innocent look.

"Are you seeing someone?" She squealed as she jumped up, turned off the hair dryer and turned to look at me, excitement clear on her face.

"Who is he? Is he handsome?" Was the first question that spilled out. "How long? Why didn't you inform me about that?"

"Relax." I laughed. "It's been a while actually. You do know him."

Her eyes widened. "Is it Oliver?" She said putting both her hands on my shoulder and I nodded my head, a yes.

She squealed and give me a tight hug, "That's so cool! I am glad you two are dating. He seemed like a nice guy to me. I really approve of that. Did you tell Mom and Dad after that?"

I shook my head. "Not now." I said and she frowned.

"Why?" She question.

"Just not now." I said.

"Wouldn't it be better to tell them now rather than someone else telling them? They will be so hard broken getting to know from someone else."

"I want to, but once I feel that I am ready to... our relationship just started and you know how mom is literally trying to pair me up with guys because she thinks that I will forever be single. I don't want them to have high hopes now."

Mia nodded her head in understanding.

"Forget about that. How are you liking so far?" I said.

"It is really nice here.. although it is our first day, so far it is really good." Mia said.

We were sharing a queen size bed together although the Manager said that he can change our room and get us two beds so we don't have to share, but we were totally fine with the room. There is mini fridge with juices and alcohol. A small cupboard with snacks. There was TV, couches and table. It was a cozy and nice room.

Mia and I soon went to bed because we have a long day tomorrow was totally drained out from today's trip.

The next day, we all had breakfast first and then we were driven to the tourist attraction places. We went from Imperial Palace to The Tokyo sky tree and The National Art Centre. Grayson said we have enough time to around here and there, so we will try to cover as many places as possible and not forgetting to check out local markets and shopping places at the end. He said that tomorrow we will be visiting one of Japan's famous company that publish Comic strips and books. They have workshops and orientations with a small museum about their company and the art work for tourists. I was actually thrilled about that.

Mia wanted to go shopping in the evening, but I was not really in the mood and I said that I wanted to rest in the hotel. Grayson was torn between the two decision and I assured him that I will be fine in the hotel, but he have to be with Mia because he is the translator and the tour guide here..

"I don't know? Oliver will not be happy about it." He said.

"He won't be as long as he doesn't know." I said.

"What if he calls you or me?" He asked.

"We will be making excuse, okay?" I said trying to come up with a plan. "I will say that you went to the convenience store to buy me something and Mia is with me."

Grayson scratched his hair. "I guess we can stick to that."

After dropping me to the hotel.. Grayson and Mia went shopping and I walked to my room. I quickly took a shower and started my work that I have to finish. At around 8:30 pm, someone knocked on the room and it was the room service with dinner for me and I was informed that Grayson called them and asked them to deliver to the room. I really appreciated that and I ate as I work on my things..

Oliver did text me and ask how did my day go and what I was doing and I said I am enjoying so far and asked about his day.

"You are with Grayson, right?" He sent a text when I was almost done with my food

"Of course." I messaged. I was glad we were texting and not talking because lying would have been pretty weird and awkward when on call.

"Okay, Goodnight baby. It's time for my flight."

That was the first time he used an endearment to call me and it made my heart flutter.

"Have a safe trip." I messaged back, but I didn't get any reply back.

And then I heard the door beeping, signalling someone was entering the room.

Author's Note:Yay!! We made it to 4k reads! Thank you everyone for reading this book. Please continue to support us by voting for the chapters and sharing it with other readers. Next update? It will be later today as we reached 4K+ reads!! Happy readings!