Chapter 66

Liana

As soon as I stepped out from the room with Audrey and George. Oliver was by my side. He was frowning.

"Oliver." I said smiling at him and he give me a small smile. I turned to Audrey and George and introduced them to Oliver and vice-versa.

"Nice meeting you." Oliver said to them while shaking their hands.

"You came to Japan for Liana?" George asked curiously.

"Yea." Oliver replied.

"That's so cute." Audrey said squealing.

"You two work in the same company?" George asked.

"Yea." Oliver said.

"Wow, that's so cool!" Audrey said clearly surprised by the answer

"You don't look like you are into comic though." Audrey said looking at Oliver.

"I was not, but since my girlfriend is into it. I kind of am interested in it, now."

I nudged Oliver to stop saying such cheesy things. He laughed and give me a kiss at the corner of my head and hugged me.

"You work in some other department?" Audrey asked.

"He is the CEO of Creation Company." Noah said interrupting us and this made Audrey and George gasped in shock.

Oliver rolled his eyes at Noah.

"Are you still keeping your identity a secret?" Noah asked confused.

"Can you keep that a secret ?" I asked them and put my one hand on Oliver's back and one on his stomach and I just realized that he have abs because I can feel them from the thin button up shirt. Oliver seemed to realized that I found out about him having abs and he smirked at me. I quickly put my hands away, but he quickly put it back.

"Doesn't matter, they don't have any pictures of mine." He said shrugging.

"You are actually young." George said after a long silence.

"Yea.. people think he is an old guy." Noah laughed and smacked Oliver's back and Oliver just give him a 'are you serious' look.

"Well, now we know he is young and hot." Audrey said laughing.

"He is taken." Noah said laughing.

"I know, taken by someone who is really nice." Audrey smiled at me.

"Well, we should get going." George said. "We will see you tomorrow." As he excused himself and Audrey and before leaving  Audrey waved at us before winking at me.

"Are you seriously okay?" Noah asked finally looking concerned.

"I am fine." I said genuinely.

"I am glad to hear that. I will see you tomorrow." He said as he too excused and left.

Oliver looked at me and said, "You should be glad that I actually listen to you. I know everything, so might as well don't have to lie A it was an accident." He said tucking few strands of hair behind my ear.

"How?" I whispered as I looked at him.

"I know everything when it comes to you." He said.

"Let's talk about something else." I said.

He nodded his head and he took my hand as led us out.

"Are you tired? You want to go out?" He asked.