Chapter 12- Terms and Conditions

Terms and conditions
Arieon's POV

I quickly put on a bra, brushed my teeth and put in my contacts to head downstairs and see how breakfast is served at the Rivera house

I hadn't gotten to go to the kitchen last night when I caught a glimpse of Luca banging the blonde. Sort of lost my appetite.

Fuck I couldn't even go back to sleep.

I opened the door cautiously as I peeped around for Luca's dog. I'd hope he was back in the pet room.

I ran out, closed my door quickly and kept running, I went down the corridors and got to the stairs.

Then I bumped into someone and we took a tumble down the stairs.

"Mother fucker." I groaned as I opened my eyes. Rivera was on top of me.

"Gosh get your heavy ass off." I huffed.

"Deja vu." He rolled his eyes as he got up and I followed.

"As if my morning couldn't have gotten worse but I'm glad you're clothed now." I scoffed as I went around the staircase to get to the kitchen.

I stopped as I realized Luca had went around the stairs the other way and we were standing in front of each other now.

"I'd say you're borderline stalker." He sneered.

"Stalking you? Non adulare te stesso." I spat as I narrowed my eyes at him.
(Don't flatter yourself.)

"Nerd." He teased.

Great yet another name for him to call me.

I turned right to get to the kitchen and met Lorenzo sitting there, along with Jules and two men I hadn't met before.

"Good morning." Lorenzo smiled and I returned the greeting. Then the rest of them greeted me but the two men got tense when Luca walked in.

"We kinda got super hungry so there's just a pancake, some bacon and eggs left." Lorenzo called.

"That's fine, I'll just have the eggs." I replied but when I turned around Luca was scooping up the bacon and eggs.

I rolled my eyes not even bothering to give him the pleasure of a response.

"Come on man." Lorenzo scoffed.

"It's not like I left her to starve, she gets a pancake." Luca said as he walked over to the breakfast bar to sit.

"It's fine." I said as I picked up the pancake and noticed something interesting about its texture.

"Uhhh." I said as I dropped it back on the plate.

It was gooey at the bottom, why was it gooey.
I looked at my hand now.

Jam?

"Oh yeah we like them with a jam filled center." Lorenzo chuckled.

I didn't fancy jam.

"I'll take that." Luca said as he stretched his arm over breakfast bar and to the counter top to get the pancake.

I grabbed it up quickly and licked it all over before placing it in his hand.

"Buon appetito!" I cheered as I threw my hands halfway into the air in victory.
(Enjoy your meal!)

Then I made a face because I got jam on my tongue.

"Real mature Dellucci." He grumbled and went back to his eggs.

"So was that blonde of yours last night no?" I laughed, then quickly braced for the response.

"Stace?!" Lorenzo poked as he jabbed Luca's side with his elbow.

So she was a regular. I kept my ears open as I went to the fridge to get two eggs.

"What do you think." Luca replied in a uninterested tone.

"Well. You can't-"

"Shut the fuck up." Luca snapped.

"Whatever." Lorenzo smiled, completely unaffected by Luca's mood. I wish I was that unbothered by him.

I noticed that Luca hadn't touched his bacon yet and I grabbed it up into a little bowl.

"Hell." He sighed, "What are you even doing, don't you have a perfectly spitty pancake right there." He said as he motioned to it.

"I don't like Jam." I said, and then there was a sort of jump back from Lorenzo and the other two men of their mafia.

"I think it's retarded!" Lorenzo shrieked.

"You think?" Luca snickered.

"Whatever. I'm making an omelette." I smiled slightly as I rolled my eyes.

"It can cook, I'm sort of attracted to it." Lorenzo joked.

Luca didn't reply this time, his muscles sort of tensed up for a second but it was so fast I thought it was just me.

I continued with my eggs, I cracked them and then went looking for black pepper and salt which I found among a spice rack next to the stove.

I glanced up and Lorenzo and Luca were staring.

"Great you do it too." I rolled my eyes.

"Do what?" Lorenzo furrowed his eyebrows.

"That staring thing. Stop." I said as I threw a dish rag their way before starting to whisk my eggs.

"Hey uh. Could one of you guys drop me to school?" I hesitated.

"School? You mean to college?" Luca asked.

"Yeah. I'm eighteen, I've graduated from high school. You've seen me at the college. Is that Blonde's vagina sucking your common sense right out of you." I deadpanned.

"You won't be going to college anymore." He said in a rough tone.

"Says who?"

"Your brother."

"Why didn't he tell me then."

"Probably he doesn't wanna deal with you. Not a surprise there."

"Oh shut the fuck up Rivera. As if you're such a delight yourself jackass." I said as I dropped the bowl of beat eggs on the counter and left the kitchen.

I went upstairs to my room and phoned Dom.

"What the hell is going on with-"

"I know, I know. College. Look the Toscani know where you go to school. I can't talk right now but I hired a uni lecturer to privately tutor you. She comes over as per your usual schedule. Okay bye. Ti amo." He hung up.

That was always the problem.
Dom and Gio as much as they tried, they were never around as much as I needed them to be.
So I found ways to keep myself occupied and well, in trouble and drinking.

I sighed as I threw my phone across the room.