Chapter 38- Puppy Love

Puppy Love
Arieon's POV

Luca and I were actually in our room together

Luca and I were actually in our room together. I was laid out in bed and he was chilling on a chair in the corner smoking a cigar. He was mad. Not at me, he had a lot to say to that rat, but he wasn't a hundred percent sure.

He had to wait till we got back in California to do anything drastic. He didn't want anyone else in the family to know there was one in the first place. So he had to shut his ass up. Which evidently looked like physical torture to him.

I wish he was this fucking calm when he was mad at me.

"Drink for your thoughts?" I offered, as I stood up and picked up the bottle of vodka Moriz gifted me, from the nightstand. To be honest, it was sitting there looking at me.

"You shouldn't be drinking." Luca blew my very thoughts out with smoke.

"Once drink boss." I began screwing the cap off, and I had to admit that bending my fingers in like that burned a bit and pulled. Whatever cuts I got were scabbing over. It was something I was used to, normally I'd pay no mind to it but I was struggling with this cap too.

After what seemed like ages I finally flicked the cap off the bottle.

I went over to the chair and sat on the little table in front of him. He looked down at me. I couldn't really see his expression, as he continued to blow smoke. I waved it away from my face.

His eyes were on mine. Though this time his eyes travelled. I shifted in my matching tank top and shorts. His eyes went to my neck, my waist, down my legs, and all the way back up again. Slowly.

I cleared my throat, not willing to let myself get distracted. I don't need anymore thoughts of Luca Rivera in my head.

His eyes snapped back to mine and I shoved the bottle almost into his nose. He snatched it and took a swig before handing it back to me, and I tipped it back.

"Relax okay. You'll get the guy. Wire up his phone, do something." I tried, with a raspy voice after swallowing the rum. He exhaled deeply before leaning to me and putting his cigar out on a tray that was sitting next to my leg. There was nothing sensual about the way he flicked the ashes off carelessly, and a few stung my leg.

I winced as I pulled my leg up, and he grabbed it almost instantly. He passed his fingers over my thigh before returning to his seat. I guess that was as good as an apology in his book.

"The longer he's here, the more he gets to know." Luca explained his frustration. "Hey, there isn't anything he could do about the unpredictable Luca Rivera." I offered him the bottle again, and his time he took it gently.

"They say home schooled kids are weird like that." I joked, as he took a swig.

"Dice la, oh così santa, studentessa cattolica." He sneered, pulling the bottle away from his lips. (Says the, oh so holy, catholic schoolgirl.)