Author's Note~

Hello Gems, 

I know it's been a while since I updated-- sorry about that-- but I've been working on fleshing out the plot for my other novel, 'Fairy in the Devil's Palm' and world construction for 'Always and Forever', so ARW has been on the back burner. However, I know its going to take a while to get those things done, so I decided to start updating again, although the process will be slow and updates will be few.  (︶︿︶)

I'd honestly, deeply and truly like to thank you guys for your support, before I even realized, ARW had gotten over 100K reads. Thank y'all so, so much!   (≧∀≦)

I had originally thought of so many things to say when I decided to write this note, but now, I don't even know.  ╮( ̄▽ ̄)╭

Thanks for your support guys, your reads and votes and comments, especially your comments, those things make my day every time.

I've been mulling over this problem for a while and since I can't seem to decide on my own, I decided to ask you guys for your opinion.

So, Kelvin is obviously going to be able to tell that Isabel has been reborn due to her words and actions moving forward, but Isabel won't necessarily be able to tell that Kelvin has been reborn. My dilemma is if I should let her find out about Kelvin or not.

Isabel feels guilty for neglecting her kids in the last life, but because she is the only person who knows about the things she did, its easy for her to face them. Should I let her find out about Kelvin's rebirth and have her face her demons head on or let her stay in the dark and keep the story light? 

The choice is yours. Comment on your decision. (๑•̀ㅂ•́)و✧

Reveal

OR

Conceal

Well, that's not all I wanted to say, but that's all I say for now.

Until next time!

Saphieer~~