Jerella?!

*Edited*
Hey guys I think there is a problem with my wattpad and it continues not showing and if you didn't see the second chapter Run jer Run then here is the short one.
Jercey was late for her bus but she managed since the buss wheel was unfixed so when she goes to her new apartment she gets that it isn't like it was when she left...
******#######"*******
' Sometimes bad things are followed with good but who said good things aren't followed with bad?! '
Habo-j
**********########********
So what do you do if you get your apartment replaced with a fancy one, of course you would check the number hundred times then what??

First choice - call the police

Second choice - thank your fairy good God mother then live happily ever after

Third choice - it might be anyone so run..

But, I think I love the second choice so here I am in the fancy red U shaped sofa watching the conjuring for the second time using the big white HD TV ....oh we can't forget the pizza not can we. I found in the refrigerator.

Thank you fairy mother ; really with love!!

So after I checked the doors number for like 99999999999999 times -with exaggeration since I only checked twice - I walked into the apartment and straight to the kitchen where I saw two refrigerator one small and the other being big, I preferred the latter. So I did the next thing any sane person would do and opened it, I was like;

Holy mother of Jercey

I found lots and lots like lots and I repeat LOTS of pizzas, and other foods. Opening the small one my jaw fell to the ground carelessly, there are juices, vodkas, water, and other soft drinks... So here I am without even taking shower watching a horror film with pop corn after eating 3 or more pizzas.

    Lucky me!!

*******########********

I wake up when a bright light shone through my bedroom. I really didn't want to get up from my comfy king sized bed but today is Monday, first day of school so after waking up and yawning I went to the bathroom in a zombie state: half asleep.

"It's just a matter of time before we learn how to flyyy welcome to...." I sang - shouted - at the top of my lung while showering, holding the tap as a microphone. I like singing while showering even though I suck at it.

After wearing an open hoodie with a crop crown T-shirt which reads ' Don't think so ' in a capital letter and a black ripped jeans I went to the kitchen.

Seating in a bus all alone with out an earphone is so boring right?? Yep, it is since that is what's happening to me, I FORGOT MY EARPHONE FOR THE LOVE OF GODS SAKE, what kind of a sane person does that???