.....

School has started and everything is just going fun. Like every other days I start with waking up then to school but what makes it different in a special way is everything I do is with Ace.

He beside me everything is at it's place, it may sound cliché as hell but the thing I know is that I think am from a fairy take and someone is reading my story. But then again I think that it's impossible since I feel everything the pain, the happiness and all other.

As we walk to the class everyone shares a glance at each other and see us amused just like the first day. Remembering that day I laugh silently. Right away Haze was being chased by a furious Nessa.

He screams as he run to us. Ace got a phone call and went to talk as I see them with wide eyes. Haze came yo hide behind me laughing and saying words in
b/n.

"As a matter of fact it is true so why are you chasing me like a dork puppet"

"It was a secrete you asshole, why the fuck did you tell it to him" Nessa come rushing being afraid for him not to speak again - well I guess-.

"He asked and bribed me with-" he didn't get to finish his word.

Nessa came as fast as he could and kicked his crotch. Catching my stomach I laughed so hard as I see him whine.

Ace was in a different mood after the phone call I tried asking him but he wouldn't even budge. He keeps telling me nothing and not to worry but something in my gut ends up telling me nothing is going to well.

Aaron was gone too so I couldn't ask him. Haze was asking him too so I guess he doesn't know. So my one and only choice was going to Reeve and I actually did.

"And what happened after that?" I ask him mouth hanged open.

"He just told him to come nothing else" he smile...which I think is fake.

"Is-is he going to go" I ask "I mean what if-"

"Don't worry jer he'll be OK"he hugged me going to Nessa.

So the thing is Ace is going to his father cause he called him and asked him to come as fast as he wants to know sth. And looks like Ace wants to know the information he's getting from him.
*********#######**************

I came to home after seating in the park done with my home works in the library with some classmates. Am so tired and hungry too. Another scream and growl is heared from my stomach and so I put my hand on it and try soothing it as if saying 'shh, you'll be OK' things.

Opening the door I find out that it wasn't locked and Ace is home. My stomach whirled to another level and butterflies start roaming around. I got in smiling ear to ear and threw my bag down going to the living room ignoring my hungry stomach to see Ace.

But then what I saw shocked me and made me full of worries.

There stands Ace behind the sofa his eyes towards the floor, his forehead creased and his muscles standing proud. Rushing towards him I touch his shoulder and ask on hurry

"Are you ok, Ace...what happened"

And then he looked at me, his eyes red and mad. Like he cried, his nose pink which makes my guess right. My eyes go wide and worries accompanied with questions flooded my mind.

"Ace?" I question again taking a step back though I don't know why. His eyes just stare at mine, he doesn't move nor say a thing.

As I move backwards I see the gun in his hand. My eyes go wide, shock was everything I feel. Hunger was never my thing again. And slowly he raised his hand and stare at the gun snorting.

"You know feisty" he start "I never thought I could actually use this gun when I was a little guy. Let alone kill with it and finish lives of someone's beloved one"

"Ace-" he interrupted me with his hand.

"And now look at me...am a monster about to kill someone I totally care for, someone I want and need" he say replacing the shock with confusion "I should've known, I should've made sure of who I get close too you know"

A tear falls from his eye and he get rid of it within seconds. Then he point the gun at....at me.

"Ace what is happening?" I ask.

"Didn't I tell you Mom was murdered?" He snort "And I now know the fucker who killed her"

"And?!" I ask again.

"And feisty the killer is your suicidal father"

The world stops..like it actually stops, ace stands there the clock stopped moving, nothing is heared and I see nothing too. The words replay themselves hundred times, the picture of my father killing someone pictures itself on there then I lose it, I breath fast and rough.

I don't even know how I actually got there but what I know is that I slapped Ace in the face so hard that his face changed a direction.

"Don't you dare" I manage hardly to get the words out of my mouth raising my index finger as a warning "Don't you even dare to call my father you son if a bitch"

"The truth Feisty" he snorts revolving around me "The truth always kills, he killed her and then he couldn't take it, he killed himself leaving you alone. He left you b/c he was a murder, he killed a women, a mom and other two young boys who had dreams. He killed himself because he did that, the same day mom died he made suicide.-"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP ACE," I yell "Just shut up"

"But it's the truth" he hold my shoulder tightly nd it kind of pains.

"My father will never kill a person" I defend looking into his eyes "He would never do any of that"

"He did-" he starts

Letting go of his hands from my shoulder I yell again.

"HE WOULD NEVER DO THAT AND YOU FUCKING STAY AWAY FROM ME"

I start running away from him, the person I lo-like, the person I felt safe with, the person my happiness depends on, the only person that I can give my heart from....I ran from Ace, like the Ace I used to ramble about, the Ace-

Next thing I hear is a loud car horn before I sense flying and falling with a thud with a sharp pain on my head and some yells but most of all I heared his voice

"JERCEY..."

And the thing I could think of was him calling my name for the first time before I sense nothing at all.

Is this my goodbye?!
*********############*********
Is this her goodbye?!

Feisty beast is ending!!!