ACHE

A/N: Listen to  freeze you out by sia while reading or Any smooth music you've got!!

   I'm flying without wings to cloud nine, to reach, touch it and get back. To feel the world happy as I am now. All smiley and giddy as always I wish it to be. My heart is doing it's happy dance inside me and I can feel it, the brain of mine is no longer working as it has stopped functioning when he said those words and Mr.Brain continues changing it and replaying it again and again but I can't seem to get enough of it.

"But" Ace continues slowly and nervously, I'm not going to be nervous now, not anymore. "It's not going to happen"

"I don't understand," I say losing my smiles and happiness to the winds seeing them fade away replacing them with a confused look and a frown.

I was happy!

"Look, feisty" he raise his hands "I have lots and lots of enemies and I'm not good for you
Not even a bit, I wasn't supposed to fell for you but" he sigh and I watch him sternly hearing and trying to understand what he's about to say. "Anyways, I'm sorry feisty you should move on...with out me. It's impossible, our relationship or whatever you call it. We can be friends if you want but that will make it more worse and you should understand me, I do.. Like you, I do but it's no use.."

Don't cry..

That's what I told myself hundred times when I told him
"I'll find my way" smiling a smile I can muster at this time. He was about to refuse and demand but I told him that I needed some time to myself.

Slowly I walk the snowy and cold night of the town listening to the cars rush and the people talk ignoring my mind telling me not to cry. But I'm hearing to it, I'm trying hard not to cry.

But I need to although I won't..

I don't even know where I'm going to, I'm just taking a step my leg took. I think about everything and anything to forget what he said...but nah.

"You should move on..without me"
"I do..like you, I do but it's no use"
"Feisty, I like you"
"I like you"
"I like you but it's no use"
"Without me"
"It's impossible"

I want to cry, I need to..

Hearing a car roar from behind I turn to it hiding my eyes and myself from the blindening light of the car. The car stops right behind me and out comes Aaron and Nessa worried running.

"Jer" Nessa calls
"Hun, You OK?!" Aaron follows
"What happened" Nessa questions "Where is Ace?"

Ace

I couldn't bottle it anymore, I could N hide them anymore so I pour them out, I cried crumbling to the floor of snow. With my knees folded and my hands circling them I cried. I yell and cry like a baby, I remember his words his smile and jocks I just cry.

I cried for my father who died, for my mother, for Aaron's brother who used to mock me and once confessed, especially for me for the most unlucky girl with nothing, for the girl who wanted but never got, for the girl who had always dreamt but no achievement.