Now?!

I see through his fragile eyes, his swollen cheeks and lips, it's obvious he was having a hard time specially the big eyebags under his eyes made it obvious that he wasn't sleeping for a good long time.

Though it just had been less than
Month it seemed Luke a decade and I was happy seeing him,  it somehow I was afraid of what he would say to my quick and stubborn decision but still I did not regret what I did. Cause at some pint I was right doing it.

He slowly peeked at me and then back to driving, I didn't want to go with him but I couldn't resist his hands as he  dragged me with him and into his car, let that alone I still couldn't manage staring at him.

I knew where he was taking me, it was obvious from the road and the big trees across it. Seconds felt like hours, minutes felt somehow days and when it pass half an hour it's like I've been in hell for months.

He stopped right at the cliff and we were quite for quite some minutes, he was the one to talk, his voice smooth and rough at the same time. He looked...vulnerable.

"Why did you do that??" He asked after sighing.

I gazed out the window watching the quite place, I didn't want to see him or look into his eyes as somehow I was afraid of his replay.

"That was supposed to happen" I say slowly "That was good for us"

Again quite, I was sure he closed his eyes without even looking at him, a sigh escaped his mouth.

"Look feisty" the pet name was sending an unbearable zoo inside me. "I know I made a huge mistake by blaming you for what my father did, and am sincerely apologizing for it"

I stayed quite, I hated that he blamed his father for what my father did but most of all I deeply hated am acknowledging what my father did. My tears threatening to fall, but I manage to calm me down.

"I guess...it's our fate" I say

"What?!" He asked

"S-separating" I Sutter, tears now are really really threatening to fall, shattering my heart and exploding my mind.

"Don't say that" he plead with his eyes, voice...heart. Slowly holding my hand which I closed my eyes too.

"Jercey" he slowly say " look at me"

Hesitating I slowly lift my eyes to his to just admit he was handsome beast again.

"Please let's give our relationship a chance, I don't know how to really apologize" that made me smile "-but feisty believe me I need you, I need you with me every morning, every night, every day, every holiday, every time"

"A-" I start but he shush me with his finger on my lips, his eyes darting to my lips and biting his own. His lips turned kinda yellow and I wonder how it would hurt.

"Feisty don't ask me how and when but trust me when I say this I think am in love with you Jercey Henderson" he say rubbing my hand while I, I couldn't talk forget that I couldn't even breath, as cliché as it sounds it's like am going to space touching the stars seating on the moon and all.

I don't know what to do so I just let my body take control. I really don't know how but within a seconds my lips is smashed with his roughly. Replaying to what he said earlier.

He shocked as I was by my action and didn't replay for a while but next seconds he started kissing me with the same force. Our tounges in war fighting for ourselves. His hands held my cheek firmly as mine tug at his hair.

Picking me up somehow I sat on his lap with our lips fiercely attacking each other. Slowly his hands were moving to ever part of me yet I didn't stop him, I didn't feel ashamed except for the wild animals erupting in my stomach.

When we were out if breath we stayed there foreheads attached together breathing rapidly with swollen lips. He peeked my lips again and spoke hoarsely.

"I meant every word"

I didn't speak yet I just hug him firmly telling what I couldn't say. We stayed there for an hour talking about anything everything with his hands drawing circles on my bare thighs with me still on his lap.

And it felt like dream cause next morning I was curled on strong arms that sounds safe and same Cologne I love to smell. I slowly opened my eyes to see him asleep, his eyebrows free and his eyes firmly shut, his mouth slightly opened. With his chest moving equal with his breath and I hear his heartbeat frankly beating.

I slowly lift my hand to touch his hair and start combing it with my fingers, it felt smooth and like silk. I smile wondering how I manage to get a complete perfect man for me cause I accept him with his fouls.

Stopping my hand and getting up - well tried- his hand immediately circles my waist and pull me closer to him using his free hands taking mine to his hair grooming it himself and stopped when I do it alone smiling.

His eyes are still closed yet he smiles making me know he is already up.

"We should go to school" I say slowly.

"We'll, just a minute" he say still with closed eyes cuddling me more.

"We'll be late, if the principal see us-"

"You're my girlfriend," he flattered his eyes open "He won't dare to do a thing"

"Whatever" I roll my  eyes.

"What was that?!" He smirk "Did you just roll your eyes on me"

"Yeah so what" I dare him cheekily smiling.

He flip us over so he was hovering me with that breath taking smirk.

"You better take it back" he say.

"Nah am-" it end of with laughter of mine as he tickle me, and yeah am ticklish.

Oh God, keep for me him, don't please take him away like you did with my beloved ones
**********#########*********
Hala guys, how's everything... Wish u enjoyed reading and see ya soon..the chapter before the last chapter I guess so keep reading to know the end.
       Lov ya
      Habo-J