GAME

*Edited*
"Friends are people in w/c you love and they love back but mostly stand for one another"
                                  Habo-j
*******#########*******
    "I can't answer that" Rosslyn exclaim while taking a shot. But Austin has another plan...

  "I know what her embarrassing moment was" he start ignoring her glare, dragging all our attention to him "So one day she took a pic of herself through a toilet roll and posted it on her Instagram account concluding she is the moon"

     So, I couldn't control my laughter as others but I tried really. At first I smile controlling my giggle but then I let it out after seconds it become snort then again giggle followed by smile after that BAM I laugh loud as usual making Nessa continue while others are still mouth fisted..

    "My gosh" Jeremy exclaim with disgust " I should go home and change my bed..Eww""

     "That was once Austin" Rosslyn say with gritted teeth "And I wasn't naked that time stupid" she say poking Jeremy.

     The game was as simple as that till now since the persons questioned were Jeremy, Rosslyn, Austin, Aiden and at last the Jude. But it got a little much fun when Claire asked the green eyed boy a question making us all freeze in our spot even Ace, who still now didn't give a shit about the game, show a little interest, even though it's little, it was worth a while.

     "Are you using me for what you can't have?" Claire asked boring her eyes into his green poisonous eyes. He hesitated before taking a shot making us groan.

    I could see Claire's eye full of rage and anger but she kept quite and made her way to the door leaving us hanging. Looks like secretes are to be reveled tonight.

     Rayan messes his hair with one hand and took another shot before going after his Juliet or more like...My gosh I almost said it...

       "Let's continue,," Aiden say spinning the bottle "Haze, my man, it's your turn" he say when the arrow land on Haze.

    As usual the questioning started from Austin.

    "Who would you fuck if you were given chance" Austin say smugly wiggling his eyebrows "From the girls in this room"

    Haze started observing every girl in the room, got a slap on the forehead by me when he show a  disgusted look while seeing me. He chuckle before answering "I wouldn't hesitate giving Jer a perfect ride"

    I smirk at him while others gave 'Ooooooo' voice cheering him. After a while it became Eve's turn and she started being nervous all of sudden.

     "What is with you?" Nessa asked "And no! U can't say nothing really, I'm okay thingy" she finished with a high pitched tone making me chuckle.

      Eve hesitated, apologized before she took a shot, finishing her round as she was asked by everyone except Jayden who is the next player.

    Most of us didn't bother on asking him any question since we thought he has got nothing until Nessas turn.

      "What are We?" She said confidently with narrowed eyes.

He took long while arguing with himself or maybe asking himself the same question, before taking a shot making Nessa snort.

    "Why were you following me that night" Ace asked when it was my turn and I froze. How the hell did he know... I shrug not showing my worry.

     All eyes are on me and I argue whether I should tell him or not but it didn't take me so much when I answer "Curiosity" as I shrug again mentally face palming my self.