OK

*Edited*
"Knowing a person is when he acts like he doesn't act around anyone else but only u"
                                    Habo-j
  *******########*********
   3 days. 3 days and am still thinking of Ace's grin on my phone. I just couldn't believe it happened. As I heared  when Nessa talks, since she came to the Mathews family w/c was 4 years ago, she never saw Ace laugh nor grin.

  I made it a big deal since Jayden even said it was true. He used to be same boy as every other boys but something happened -w/c he exclaim as 'not my  story to talk' - he changed all at once. I don't know why but I decided that I'll make him laugh.....I just felt that I should.

    I didn't go home after school, straight to the restaurant since I had a shift. I held some top and with my uniform dress I didn't need to go to home for changing.

     The restaurant is busy today and people are scattered all the way even the outside is full of customers. Metals clashing and orders with some shoe heels clicking are the thing you hear right when you get in.

     Since the restaurant is known for it's delicious food, people here give good tips w/c bright my day but now God, how I wish to just go home and rest. Doing job after  PE is not one of my hobbies, since I play volleyball my hands were numb and yet I'm here serving people with what they want. Dependents...

     After quick good byes to my companions I made my way to home, walking in the streets with my bag hanged on my shoulder.

    I got home right after 5 minutes. Knocking on the door I wait till it's opened but when there was no answer, I went in using my keys on the flower pot right next to our door.

    Opening the door I went inside to pause at my steps when I heared a smooth voice of piano. I followed the sound and it became louder and louder as I get near to Ace's door.

    The door was slightly open so I didn't bother to knock. There in the corner of the room is Ace seated on the piano chair with his hands playing the smooth music.

    The piano is talking its story... His story... You could tell by the way he didn't turn when his door opened that he is playing it with all he has. The sound got more and more pleasurable, as Aces eyes shutted.

     He is telling his feeling by the piano and I could feel it's sad. The sound was so slow and amazing rhythm it has, slowly the music started getting faster and louder with his hands going faster and harder on the piano.

     He looks like in a battle war as his face got totally knitted to attention and his hands went right hard on the piano. The sound got a little louder but it was full of stories. Ace is telling his story, he can't tell it by his mouth so he is speaking through the piano. He can't indure the pain maybe, but his darkness is consuming and holding him much further, he is stepping far from the world and you could tell there is sth towards his life, maybe he's afraid, sad, mad, I can't pin out but also maybe all.

    The music stopped and Ace sealed his eyes open, his hands are still on the piano and with just 2 clicks on it -as it was the end, end of his life...as it all diminished with just 2 clicks - he let them on his side.

    Slowly but surely he turned to face me and his eyes widen at the sight of me. I stood still and stuck in awe that I didn't see his face changed.

     "Can't you knock" he say keeping his calm and cool voice.

      ''I have knocked stupid" I say "but you didn't hear playing with this....duky duk thingy over here" I point to the piano mentally apologizing to it "or should I scream HELLO IS ANYONE HERE, HELLOOO" I say through highly pitched tone.