WHatever

*Edited*
"Women is too easy?!
            Huh....make her mad and let the word easy change meaning.."
                                  Habo-J
  *********#######********
The house or more likely mansion or palace is all bright and loud from outside. Hormonal teenagers are scattered on the door, some of them drunk I repeat drunk,  it's 8 for peat's sake...not that I know peat.

Making out in the benches and walls of the door is common thing. Red cups are in the floor squashed and dead. Entering the door wide opened, smell of alcohol burned and spoiled my nose. It's so hot with lots of people crowded on the space provided for dancing.

People grind, jump and shout as their life depends on it. Haze guided me with his hands on my lower back while pushing others with a 'fuck off' while I say 'excuse us' until we reach the place called a kitchen.

Even in the kitchen, people are everywhere taking their drinks from the counter or making out on it. Others are just talking, and laughing. He searched the place with his eyes and led me to the big living room with dim coloured light and a pitched green wall just like the other room.

Nessa and the others were there seated in the couch except for Claire and her friends - Rayan, Rosslyn, Jeremy - Jude is talking to Eve concerning st, in w/c she laughs and he just smiles seeing her and I swear I've seen a spark. Jayden's eye is also fixed on eve while Nessa talks to Austin. Aiden is with some brunette haired girl on his lap, his headphones still on his neck.

Nessa squeals when she saw me and stood leaving the confused face of Austin hanging. Her bear hug was killing so I pushed her away taking her grin too.

"I almost died, Stupid" I breath.

"Asshole, it was obvious u could survive" she defend" Anyway I've got sth to tell you "

I only hummed in answer taping my phone to answer Ace's message. "Jayden confessed" she say, making me inches closer to lose my phone or take it broken, w/c remembers me to steal tonight.

"What" I almost shout getting a few glances to ignore "He what?"

She nod and continued blabbering telling me she made him say it by daring him to say it. He was hesitant at first but agreed he liked her, after a little denying. I showed my happiness by grinning from ear to ear until she dragged me to the dance floor.

We danced for a couple of minute until I felt my stomach crunch, Damn the periods.. I told her I am going to get a fresh air but I'm sure she didn't hear cause she was flirting with a man OTHER THAN Jayden, so I just went.

I made my way to the endless hallway hugging myself, protecting me from anything. Seeing around and getting nowhere to go I just opened the glass door showing a swimming pool and got in silently closing the door behind me. I sat at the corner of the pool by the chairs holding my head in my hands trying to think about anything but the pain on my stomach.

When I heared the door opening and closing with its click sound I groan picking my head from its place. There stands Rock....you know the actor, Rock the one who always takes a pic buttoning his never finished button, the one with muscled lungs and heart....yeah him.

It's not really The Rock but he looks like him with his muscled ton packed body and T-shirt clinging to his arms ready to brust anytime but God, is he handsome. His straight jawline, his shaved cheeks and dark eyes with brown hair and thick eyebrows with long eyelashes. His lips pink curved upwards with his tall fitted body.