Chapter 9

DarkBeauty357

"Leah. Wake up." I was awakened by Alec.

"Huh?"

It was early in the morning. "I order flight tickets to Nepal." He said.

My eyes widened. "For real." He blankly stared at me.

"No, I order tickets to fucking unicorn land." He sarcastically said. I chuckled. "Our flight leaves in eight hours. So pack your stuff, and it's just me and you. We are in first class." He said. I was so happy that I jumped up and hugged him. His hands slightly wrapped around my back for a split second, but then he pushed me down to my bed and left.

I just brushed it off and went downstairs to make breakfast. I saw Alice in the kitchen, "Hey do you have any suitcases?" I asked. "Yeah, but why do you need them?" She asked.

"Leah and I are going on a trip." Alec injected.

"Oh, I hope you two have fun." Alice smiled at me while winking. I started making food when there was a knock on the door and Alice answered it.

"What up my people." He was already blitzed. "Leah and I are leaving. Rem you will be in charge of the pack. And make sure the new pack doesn't get out of line when they transition." Alec told Rem.

"Gotcha. Where are you going?" He asked. "On a trip." He blankly stated.

"Oh." Rem looked at me puzzled.

Alice brought over the suitcases, and I began to pack my stuff. Alec was handling some pack stuff, he mentioned about someone fighting in the library. Alice and Rem came to my room and shut the door.

"All done!" I exclaimed and zipped up the suitcase. I packed clothes for a colder climate. Since I am a shifter I keep in a lot of my body heat, so there was no need to bring heavy coats.

"Okay, where are you going?" Rem crosses his arms over his chest. He looked upset or mad, I couldn't really tell. "On a trip?" I said confused. They were giving me parent looks, well at least Alice was.

"Bullshit. Bull-fucking-shit." Rem said. "Don't lie to me. What is are you two planning to do, alone." He continued.

"I mean Alec ordered the plane tickets, and that's what he said." I could be a very good liar at times. Rem groaned, "Fine. I'm just worried he'll hurt." Rem explained. "He wouldn't hurt me," I said. They stared at me and Rem raised his eyebrows. "Okay, maybe he would hurt me. But! That's not going to happen." I had confidence in that. If he did try to killed me this time, then he wouldn't get his eyesight back.

Rem looked to be having an internal battle. Then he finally sighed. "Okay well just keep contact with us. Keep the volume and vibration off. And don't let Alec find out." She said and handed me my phone.

"I already programmed our numbers in there," Alice said and gave me a hug. "I haven't known you that long, but you're like a sister to me," Alice said when she let go.

"Thank you, I really appreciate it." I sincerely said.

Rem then hugged me, "I'll miss you. Just be safe okay." He seemed more concerned than Alice. I noticed the way that Alice weirdly stared at Rem

"I promise I will." I said and we continued to talk to each other.

~~~

The doorbell was heard. I went downstairs to see who it was. I opened the door and quickly slammed it shut. A huge six-foot guy with bulging muscles, that I've never seen before, was on the porch. I heard a light chuckle. "Leah, I'm here under Alpha Knine's orders." The one guy said.