Chapter 19

DarkBeauty357

I woke up the next morning alone in the bed. My stomach growled and I was on the hunt for food. I changed into some appropriate clothes for the day and walked to the kitchen. Someone was making a big breakfast and my stomach growled like a monster.

The lady looked at me and I blushed quite embarrassed. "Good morning, Luna Knine." She greeted happily.

"Good morning. Would you like some help?" I asked.

"If you wish, Luna." She responded.

I happily helped her make the big breakfast. It was fun cooking with another female. Soon the dining room and living room filled with people ready to eat. "Luna, I am going to set up the table." The woman said and I nodded my head continuing to cook the food.

"Greetings." Insuvai greeted me. "Good morning," I said.

"Guess what." She beamed. I looked at her questioning. "Well, we art not getting on a plane anytime soon. So Damon offered to cometh and driveth us to Alaska. We already did talk to the grumpy Alec ." Insuavai stated happily.

I laughed, "Great an awkward road trip." I said.

"It won't too bad." She said and left. I finished making breakfast and the woman came in. "Luna, you can sit down now. I'll make everyone's plates." She offered.

"No, it's fine. I'd rather help." I said. I could tell she was grateful for my help. There were many people to serve including children, and I didn't mind eating last. Just as long as the pack at first.

When it was finally my turn to eat the tables were already full. So I made myself and Alec a plate. I went up to our room with the two plates, hoping he would be there. Luckily, he was.

"Hey, I got you a plate of breakfast."

Alec nodded his head and I gave him the plate. I scarfed down the plate of food, not realizing how hungry I truly was until now. I looked over at Alec and I could see he has done the same. I took this as the time to explain what happened to me while I was kidnapped. I explained everything from the time all the wolves jumped me in the woods, to when Damon saved me. I explained how he was a rogue, but he wasn't like the others. The only thing I didn't explain was when I went crazy and burned everything. Alec had a displeased look on his face.

He cleared his throat, "We will be leaving shortly with Damon and Insuvai." He said.

"Do you know how long this road trip will be?" I asked. It seemed like he took care of all the traveling everywhere we went, which is why I asked.

"About a week. We will be stopping at a couple hotels on the way." Alec added.

"Okay," I said.

There was a heavy knock on the door. "Come in," Alec answered.

Damon popped his head through the door. His black hair and blue eyes framed his face perfectly. The light stubble on his face made him look like his father. "Hey. I'll be in the truck when you guys are ready." Damon said. He then left.

There was an awkward silence between Alec and I. Considering his last words to me last night, maybe there should be. "My stuff is already packed," I said and grabbed my suitcase. I walked out of the room and down the hallway. I heard the shuffling noise of feet behind me. I looked back and it was Insuvai. We both smiled at each other and made our way down the stairs. Logan was waiting at the bottom of the stairs.

"Hey, can I talk to you before you leave," Logan asked looking at Insuvai. "Sure," Insuvai said, and they went to a room.

I waited for Alec and Insuvai in the living room. Alec was the first one to walk down the stairs, with his eyes glowing, he slowly made it down. At the same time, Alec reached the bottom stairs, Insuvai and Logan were done talking. We all headed out the door, with Logan on Insuvai's tail.