CHAPTER 18 ✔️

(Photo above is a pic of Asher) :)

Tara pov

"Boss will kill us if we do it"I heard a voice say as I started to wake up.

"Not if he won't know" another voice said

"He wants her for himself" the last said

Just then I woke up and felt that I was on a bed?

I immediately got up looking around to see three men in suits and their guns were visible to see.

All the attention was on me now as I was on the floor and started to move back until I hit the wall, and they only got closer.

"We should've just found a prostitute for boss, they can do the job better"one said

"Just shut the fuck up suka" (bitch) Russian

"So, may I ask what you were doing all alone in the night"

"Nothi-ng" I whispered as I felt my eyes water from fear.

"Hmm"

"Wrong answer, the dress doesn't say it"

Dress? What is wrong with this guy.

"Anyway we may have to take you to boss now, be on best behaviour or he'll may have to teach you a lesson"

They stood me up, and started dragging me outside since I tried to fight back, it was useless.

"Come in" a voice said

"Boss" the guy said, he referred to me.

The guy was sitting on a desk wearing a suit just like the other men, he had dark brown hair with dark eyes, his lips were plump, but his looks couldn't be compared to Lorenzo.

Omg stop thinking about him

"So, Tara is it"

My eyes grew wide but I quickly did them back to normal size so he doesn't realise.

"Mmm no, it's Sophia" I said making it look like it was actually my name.

"Well then Sophia, your staying here for the next months, no questions and leave it at that"

"What Im not staying here, I don't know any of you, where am I, I need to go home, who are you" I said as my heart started racing.

"Do I have to give you a reason not to ask questions, or do I have to get it out of you?" He said as he looked at my dress and licked his lips.

Ughh please someone help me

Oh poor girl no one is here to help you

They started to speak again in the same language again, this time they stood up and grabbed me leading me down this dark place with a room.

The room had stone walls and was cold the bed had a thin mattress and metal underneath, they took me in and left locking the metal door.

I needed to go home, I needed to change shower go to work, I needed someone, someone who will understand me and my past but there's no one.

I was on the floor up against the wall with my arms wrapped around my knees and buried my head as I let all the tears fall.

Life will never be the same

Asher pov

It's been days I haven't went out to get a drink and now is the time, recently a girl that Lorenzo knows is gone, taken.

I still haven't seen her in person but she's with Vlad, now Vlad we have dealt with before in the past over small things, he always loved to play games sneak around and shit.

I arrived and got down, making my way in I saw the same pole dancer as the last time I came, she looked much happier.

"Beer" I said to the bartender and he gave me a nod.

I really wasn't in a good mood, with all the problems we have been dealing with.

"Look who's here you again" a familar voice said.

I took a drink of my beer and turned my head.

"And who gave you permission to talk to me" I said harshly.

She gave me a look that she was taken back, but I didn't care.

Mafia men never care

I could feel her stare on me that was irritating me.

"Why the last time you were crying and lying about your name" I asked since she was still here.

"I was drunk and that is my real name"

"If it was then your eyes would have stayed on me"

I looked back at her looking into her blue- green eyes they were full of lust.

I knew I could take her and do what ever I want with her but, I just don't need a woman.

Instead I got up and walked past her going to the back answering my phone.

It said "unknown" and now my blood was boiling.

I answered.

"Sí"(yes) I said

"Long time no see"a familiar voice speak through the phone.

What the fuck?

Vlad