CHAPTER 50 ✔️

Before this chapter begins..... I'd like to thank all of you my readers and silent readers it honestly means so much to get 50k even though others get like millions but still.

5ok and 50 chapter 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

Lets the chapter begin!!!!

________________________________

Lorenzo pov

I felt my gattino next to me, she hugged me as my arm was wrapped around her, she whispered things in my ear.

When I smelt her scent I felt comfort, I knew I was in a coma and I couldn't move or do shit and it's fucked up, she even covered me with a blanket, I fucking love her.

How much I wanted to hold her and tell her it was okay, every time I'd hear her cry it hurt my heart and how much I wanted to tell her everything will be fine I'm here.

It's weird how an innocent girl can fall for the devil himself and monster.

But I couldn't, it's funny how a bullet can put you in a coma maybe from the pain or it hit a vein or something, but I didn't care all I cared about was my innocent gattino.

I felt her move and I wanted to move closer, I knew she was sleeping, and I was happy it kept her from crying.

All I can fucking do is move my brows, from earlier when they poured rubbing alcohol it stings and felt like shit.

But everything they said I could hear, all my senses worked but I couldn't move, I guess I was in sleeping paralysis.

I heard footsteps enter the room and I didn't know who it was, then I felt my gattino move.

"You should get some rest inside" that was Asher speaking to Gattino, he was right she did need proper rest.

"I'm not going anywhere without Lorenzo, it's okay really I can stay here" she answered

"Well if you wish" he said and walked out

I knew Asher would be giving the orders since I'm here, and he was good at it, also I'm glad my men were already prepared if anything bad happened to me, that they'd have everything under control.

My bullet and stitched stinged, I hated it, and I couldn't do anything about it.

Just then I felt my gattino leave and I really wanted her to stay.

"I'm coming right back Mio Rè, I'm going to get changed" she whispered then kissed my lips again and left.

I swear if I was awake, I'd fucking, fuck the fuck out of her pink plump lips.

She came back and slept next to me, and when I took her scent in it drove me crazy, I wanted to just look in her eyes and make her beg that's how much I wanted her.

As she layed down next to me I felt her thumb stroke my cheek.

"I hope you don't stay too long, I really need you, always know I'm here" she placed a kiss too my cheek and cuddled into me again.

I swear when I wake up I'm going to fucking kill those Russians, for hurting my gattino and family.

I will put them through the highest level of hell.

And I will kill them in the worst way they could ever think of.

Tara POV (a month later)

I don't know what I'm going to do, I'm going to die without him, I need him.

Asher and Dakota have asked if I want to stay at their house- sorry mansion since I can't handle staying alone and without Lorenzo.

The past weeks I've been sleeping with him but it hurts every time I see him, his hair has grown longer maybe 3 inches.

Every time I come to our room it hurts smelling his cologne and scent everywhere, it's been cold and I've been wearing his hoodies and they smelt so much like him.

I let a few tears fall down my cheeks from the memories we had, he was so hot, handsome, sexy, everything.

He always was in a rush and he looked so cute, I wish I was in his place instead of him being in a coma.

I went down stairs to where he was and I couldn't even look at him, I miss him.

How much hurt and pain it brought me.

Ashton has came and gave him food through the tubes and I cried every time, I can't see him like this.

I walked out and saw Asher and Dakota they knew how much I was in pain and hurt, I waved and went inside.

I ran to my room with tears falling down as if it was pouring rain, I let out a few sobs and heavy breaths.

I walked in the bathroom and opened the draw, what caught my eyes was the razor Lorenzo cut his hair with.

I looked at it deeply and thought for a second.

Don't do it

Don't do it

DONT DO IT! YOUR GOING TO HURT YOURSELF

I grabbed it and moved it around in my hand.

I knew what the next thing I was going to do, if Lorenzo is hurt I need to be hurt as well, I can't live without him.

He is my life.

_________________________________

Well, what do you thinks she's gonna do?

Prepare for next chapter is all I can give!!

Xrihanna