CHAPTER 54 ✔️

Lorenzo pov

As I got up out of bed trying not to wake her up, a glimpse of her wrist caught my eye.

What the fuck

I lifted her wrist up gently and looked at it closely, I rubbed my thumb on it lightly and furrowed my brows.

She hurt herself

She really thought I wouldn't find out

Yet I did

I went to the bathroom and washed my face the brushed my teeth.

I knew something was up with her but I'll deal with it later.

Since no one knew I was awake and alive physically I made my way to Tyler.

I grabbed my black bag and walked in quietly.

He was asleep hanging by his wrists, he was already scared and was stained with blood and he looked like shit.

"Ahem ahem" clearing my throat I woke him up on purpose.

Once he saw me he was in shock, fear in a second was in his eyes.

"Great the devils back" he rolled his eyes.

"You should have seen what that fucking bitch your little girl did, fucken bitch"

I was confused for a second he was in bad shape but I knew gattino wouldn't hurt him that bad.

"Say your next words very carefully" I spat in a rough tone

He remained silent and i put my leather gloves on, I layed all my weapons on the table.

Why don't we kill him the same way as vlad

Easier to get rid of him in the worst pain

Agreeing with my thoughts I took out the knife ready for action.

Graphic content⚠️

"What are you gonna do" he asked blankly

Feeling my devil emerge and  I grinned, it's been so long since my last kill we'll to me, usually I'd kill so many people a week.

I grabbed my dagger and stabbed a line where his heat would be as he let out screams.

"This is just the beginning" I smirked

"Cunt" he hissed out at his pain, the dagger was stabbed deep in his organs and it was pouring blood already.

I remembered my twisted knife and that's when Tara runs in.

"Oh my,....Lorenzo what are you doing"

"What I should have done a long time ago, like to join?" I asked her to join because she needed this, her innocence is a lot and she needs to know how to stand for herself, only enemies.

"Join?" She shook in fear a bit then her brows furrowed looking at Tyler I'm guessing she remembered something.

"Of course Mio Rè, after what he did to me, us he almost killed you, I suffered months and months, why not?" I was a but surprised at her response but it was true, every time she would cry and whisper things to me.

I felt my anger rise and blood boiling at Tyler right now I wanted to rip his heart out and finish him off.

"Pick which weapon you desire" I instruct and she smirks but I can still see the hurt in her eyes.

"Ini mini miny moe, catch Tyler by his toe, please don't let him go, ini mini miny moe" she chose the twisted knife but grabbed the black cloth.

I gave a weird look, she then covered her eyes.

So she does see what she is doing

My little gattino

She slowly twisted it half way and pulled it out she covered her ears from the screams and I was proud of her.

She knows how to defend herself.

"You can go now" I whisper in her ear and she nods leaving, I always knew she can never handle these things.

"Now" I turned around, I grabbed the rubbing alcohol and poured it all over the wound, he cried in pain.

When it dries up i stuck my hand in his chest, I felt his heart, he let out coughs as his heart was beating rapidly from fear.

"I should have did this from the first time we met" my tone was scary and harsh.

"Say hi to Vlad once you arrive in hell" I grinned as I ripped his heart out and one last scream left him as he coughed then died.

End of graphic content

My next plan was to inform all my men I was back.

I walked it side and once they caught my attention, they all quickly gathered up bowing their heads in respect.

"I'm back, and before we have any talks, how was everything going when I wasn't here?"

"Good and as planned" they all said

"Good, now Tyler is dead, you all are going to go to the Russians and blow up everything they ever owned" they all nodded in understanding.

"Good, now has all the barns been refilled and all the puttanas sold?" (Whores)

"Sí" they answered

"Go back to work" I ordered and they all did.

I walked inside and went to find my gattino, once I did she looked at me and of course I was covered in blood so her green eyes widened.

"He's gone" I stated and she nodded, I remembered her wrist then I lifted them up.

"What's this?" I ask

"I- it's-"she stuttered

"Answer now!" I shouted because I need to know what happened asap.

Her eyes started tearing, she took a deep breath and started to speak.

"When I started to sleep in the room I couldn't handle anything anymore.... I missed you so much, so I thought without you I am nothing, I found the...... razor then I... Asher came in and saved me" she was crying by now

"But why would you do that?" My tone was still rough

"Because I was going to die without you" she tried to hold backs sob but she couldn't.

"I'm sorry" she cried and I admit I hate seeing her cry I love to see her happy and pleased.

"It's ok but never do that fucking crazy shit again, understood?"

"Sí" she says as if she was Italian and I let out a laugh at how cute she sounds.

"Let's take a shower" I suggested and she nodded, of course she knew what I was going to do to her.

(Prepare next chapter 😉)