CHAPTER 41 ✔️

Lorenzo pov

The barn that got bombed is where the prostitutes are dealt with and sold, I don't know who bombed it but it must be one of those gangs trying to get into our way.

I got down walking up to my guards when they saw me they bowed their heads in greeting.

"Boss we've searched everywhere and their gone"

"Are the prostitutes alive" I asked

"Yes all of them they quickly ran out the short way"

"Good" I said and made my way to the prostitutes.

We had around five barns where they were selled so it doesn't bother me if this one is bombed.

They were crying and screaming it was so annoying, when they saw me they quickly shut up.

"You all will be moved to one of my other barns, and my men will take you, remember anyone who tries to escape will be dead, not in any way"

Their faces were pale from their fear as they shook their heads but one wouldn't shut up.

"Why seriously I've had enough" a girl said playing with her hair.

I grabbed her but her hair in a tight grip and shot her dead, making all the girls cry and scream.

"If anyone dares to answer back they will be dead just like her, puttana" (whore)

"Am I clear"

"Yes boss" they said with their heads down and I made my way back to my men.

"Take them to the other barn I don't care which one" I ordered and they got ready.

Tara pov

I can't stand staying here my arms are starting to hurt and I couldn't move.

Just then the maid came in with a busted lip and that sent a shiver down my spine, I was covered with the blanket thank god.

"What happened" I said worried

"Nothing just Lorenzo being himself"

"What did he do" I asked curious

"Just a punch not much I'm fine" she said and I nodded

"Has he always been like this?"

"Yes well there's a reason for the way he is"

"What is it?"

"You'll have to ask him that" she said releasing a deep breath.

She unchained me and let me quickly got to the bathroom without her seeing, she left the food in the room and went back down stairs.

I came back and chained my self, waiting for Lorenzo, it had been so long that I end up falling asleep.

Soon I woke up and Lorenzo still wasn't here, I felt my wrists start to bruise and it hurt like hell.

Why did you have to do this

It's all your fault

Ignoring my thoughts I heard the door open and in came Lorenzo.

"Tell Asher to get the other men" I heard him say talking on the phone, then he shut the phone.

Then it came to me.

Did Asher tell Lorenzo where I was

"Lorenzo"

"Sí"

"Did Asher tell you"

"About "

"Me is that how you found me"

Just then he stopped what he was doing and walked up to me.

"Asher knew where you were?"

"Yes"

"How long" he said and I knew his temper was rising.

"Not long"

"Glad you told the truth" he said trying to hold his anger back and I knew he was going to blow.

He stopped then went to the draw, he grabbed his gun and left.

Oh god

Please have mercy

He's going to kill Asher!

I kept pulling on the chains and nothing worked I needed to be free, I hope he doesn't kill Asher.