CHAPTER 56 ✔️

Lorenzo pov

The next day I decided to go to Asher's house since he still hasn't found out I'm back.

I decided to just open the door without knocking, since were practically brothers.

"ASHER!" I yell, after a few minutes he comes out of his room in his normal suit.

His suprised im back and bro hugs me.

"When did you wake up"

"Before yesterday"

"Far man all the shit had been hard to handle, you know I'm bad at your job" and I let out a chuckle

"We're back and also we have some fun shit to do today" I said looking behind him making sure Dakota wasn't in sight to what I was about to say.

"Do all the bombs are set in the barns for the Russians, the bombs still need to be placed in their houses and hideouts"

"Good, also your gonna bomb the prostitutes while their in the barn?" He asked

"No, we will take them as ours" I respond and he nods

"How's Tara" he asks

"Good" I reply

"How's Dakota"

"Good"

We nod and race to the Russians barns to park in a hidden spot.

"You fucked up" Asher says to me because I almost crashed.

"If it wasn't for you getting in my fucking lane"

After a bit, we saw the Russians, they were going in their cars, while we went in we bomb the place and my guards took all the prostitutes in the truck.

We planted all the bombs in their houses apartments and everything they owned.

We bombed the whole place and left, when the Russians came back and realized all they had is gone, my men ambushed them and shot all of them.

Now they were nothing everything even them are gone.

Me and Asher decided to sit for abit before going home.

"So, it's done there's nothing left"

"Mhm" I hummed

"You know it's been almost a year since I've met Tara and-"

"Your gonna bomb her aswell cause there's no more bombs left" he sarcastically says and laughs

"Stai zitto" (shut the fuck up)

"Prova mi" (try me)

"Anyway, im thinking of proposing"

"Why would a devil propose to a human" he laughs I felt like beating the shit out of him but I decide not because I've been gone for a while.

"All jokes aside, you should I mean I want to be a uncle already" he finishes

"Well when should I do it?"

"Soon, since this months is finishing"

"Sí loso" (yes I know)

"What about Dakota" I ask

"We're already engaged secretly"

"The fuck since when"

"Last week"

"Well keep the plan in your head but don't say shit to anyone about what we just said"

"My honor boss" he bows playfully

We left and now I'm home, I've been thinking a lot if I asked her to marry me, it's sounds stupid but I want her more then what she thinks to be in my life.

I love her more then life itself, I need her, I love and own her, heart, body and soul.

I want to make her my wife already.

Soon I hear a knock on my office door.

"Come in" then she walks in.

"How's your work today?" She asks sitting next to me on her chair.

I lift her up from her chair and sit her on my lap, I take in her scent and it drives me crazy, I wanna fuck her on the desk already.

"Perfetto" (perfect) I answer and she smiles, her smile alone can make my day.

Tara pov

"I'll see you at dinner Mio Rè" i kiss his cheeks and leave his office.

I went to my room and grabbed the pregnancy test out of the closet, since me and Lorenzo have been having unprotected sex for a while.

I take deep breaths multiple times.

When I'm done I looked at it and what's shown is the answer.

Tears flood my eyes in happiness and I cover my mouth from screaming.

"Oh god, I'm pregnant" I whisper as a tear falls down my cheek.