CHAPTER 61 ✔️

Heyyy, guys I made an IG wattpad.

It's : lethalwriter1

Also maybe double update if you guys comment that you want another update.

Enjoy!!

Tara pov

It's been 8 months and my stomach is huge, my baby is growing fast and I can't sleep properly.

Lorenzo has been so happy about the baby, he can't wait also Ashton is taking care of me.

Soon I'll give birth in about 2 weeks.

Everyday I'd have cravings of pickles and I've been so tired.

I still don't know the gender of the baby yet, Lorenzo wants it to be a surprise when it comes out.

If it's a boy he wants Sinister, I like that name aswell, but if it's a girl then maybe mirimorsa.

Dakota and Asher have been helping us, mostly Dakota she's coming here almost everyday making sure everything is good.

It's 6pm and I've been getting cramps all day, Lorenzo isn't home and I feel like I'm gonna give birth.

I quickly went to the bathroom and threw up.

Just then my water broke and I was so shocked.

"Oh god" I gasp and call one of the maids

"What's wrong miss?"

"Call Lorenzo now!" I yell through the cramps and she quickly does, she gives me the phone and I take a breath.

"Lorenzo baby, I need you right now, I think I'm gonna give birth" I try to say normal but I can't help the pain and my screaming

"Gattino I'm on the way now, don't be scared I'm coming" he hangs up and I sit down.

"Oh lord help me"

Lorenzo was here within minutes due to his speeding  that I don't like.

"You okay gattino?"

"No where's Ashton?"

"Here, he came with some nurses"I nod and try to talk but Lorenzo lifts me up, I don't know how but he's so strong.

"Ashton!" Lorenzo calls him

"Quickly come"he says and Lorenzo follows him

He lays me on the hospital bed and I let out a deep breath.

"Do you feel like your going to give birth?"

"Hell yes" I scrunch my face in the pain

"Wait your not staying here" Lorenzo interrupts, of course he's not gonna let Ashton see my baby come out why would he let him?.

"Lorenzo please" I beg trying to not let him make a scene

"Only the nurses will stay" Lorenzo's says roughly and Ashton nods and gets out.

"Are you ready?" One of the nurses ask me and I nod

I pushed

Pushed

Pushed

And I was out of breath.

"Arghhh I can't!"

"Yes you can come on sweetie" one encourages me.

I tried so many more times and it was out, I could feel my face red, and my body aching, it's been about 3 hours to get the baby out and I'm exhausted.

One of the nurses wash's the baby and smiles.

"This one looks like the father"

"Oh my! It has your eyes" the other says

She gives my child to me and I can't help but cry, within seconds Lorenzo walks in dismissing the nurses.

"Its a boy" I cry and hid my baby's forehead.

"Here" I say holding him to Lorenzo and he moves back a bit.

"I've never held a baby before" he says when's tears fall down his face at the sight of our son.

"It's ok take him, his ours"

"His?" He says and gently holds him.

"He looks like you" I chuckle

"He has your eyes" Lorenzo compliments with a smile and I return it

"So what are we going to name him?" I ask

"If you like I'm thinking... Sinister"

"Sinister it is" I smile and kiss Lorenzo's cheek.

"His so beautiful" lorenzo smiles

"Just like you" his grey eyes capture mine and smirk

"I guess now we can.." he smirks

"Not today I'm exhausted" I laugh knowing what he was gonna say.

"The nursery is done" he says

"Really?" I ask existed I've been waiting months and haven't even taken a peak.

"I guess we have someone to take over when we're gone" he says and his eyes look deep in emotion.

"I guess"

"You know how much I love you and fuck, I can't believe I'm a dad"

"I'm a mom" I smile

"If it wasn't for you nothing wouldn't have happened, I love you so much mi Amore" he kisses my cheek and I can't help but let a tear fall down.

"I love you so much, Mio Rè" I smile

Soon I saw the nursery and it was so beautiful, it had grey walls and a white bed for sinister.

Everything was perfect, through all the pain and hurt my life was perfect now, without hurt or pain life would suck.

Later Dakota and Asher came over and saw sinster, they loved him a son were happy to see him.

"His gorgeous, he has your eyes" she squeals and I smile

"He's a split image of Lorenzo, I bet his gonna be a killer" Asher laughs and kisses sinsters forehead

"I'm finally a uncle"

"And I'm finally an aunt" they look at each other and kiss and I can't help but look in aww.

I loved them.

Lorenzo came in.

"What do you think of him" he asks

"He's gorgeous!" Dakota answers and her blue eyes sparkle

"He's you, I bet his gonna be a killer" Asher replies

"Of course he is, should we go eat?" He suggests and they all nod.

I place sinister into the tiny bed and Lorenzo and I are left behind.

"I love him" Lorenzo looks at our child

"Me too" I smile

Since my stomach is gone from sinster Lorenzo found it easier to hold me.

We made our way down stairs and enjoyed the rest of the night.