CHAPTER 51✔️

Tara pov

It's been so long, and he still hasn't woken up.

I looked at my reflection in the mirror while holding the razor in the bathroom, I locked the door and turned it on.

Tears falling down I needed to do this.

Just then I heard Asher calling my name.

Asher pov

Where is Tara?, I knew she was upset but Ashton is saying Lorenzo will maybe wake up soon.

I kept calling her name and there was no answer, Dakota started to look for her as well.

"Tara!"

Silence

"Tara!"

Silence

"TARA!" I yelled and still no answer

Where the fuck is she.

I went to her and Lorenzo's room, then I heard a razor on it sounded familiar.

"Oh shit"

She's going to hurt herself

I kicked the door open and ran to the bathroom and it was locked.

"Fuck"

"Tara open the door"

I had no choice but to break it down.

She was on the floor her wrists were bleeding, and tears stained her cheeks, the razor was still on.

I turned it off, and tried to wake her up.

"Tara, wake up"

She woke up and looked lost, her wrists were still bleeding, she looked down at them and started to cry.

"I'm better off dead" she let out a sob.

"No your not, do you know what Lorenzo would do if he saw you like this?" She nodded her head.

"Come clean up" I helped her stand and soon Dakota came in.

"Oh my, Tara!" She ran towards her

"Are you okay!?" She asked

"Yeah I'm fine" Tara replied wiping her tears.

Tara pov

I felt so bad and disgusted, I can't believe I did this, my wrists weren't in much pain because I didn't cut deep with the razor.

My heart was hurting, I can't live like this.

I didn't even want to get out of the room, every time I see Lorenzo my heart breaks even more.

All because of Tyler

I made my way to the cell he was in.

"Great what do you want" said and he had a black eye.

"Your life" I almost cried but I had to stay strong.

"Well if you want it come and get it" he coughed

I wasn't in the mood for stabbing so I decided to go with the gun, I still didn't know how to use it but i know I'd get the hang of it.

I shot the wall behind him, and his eyes went shock.

"Am I supposed to beg for my life? Because putting bullet behind me is nothing"he coughed again

"You really don't give up" I spat

"You got that right"

The worst time Asher had to come in.

"Glad you came here to take that pesky bitch away" he spat

He snatched the gun off me in an instant and shot right next to his face, the bullet was only centre meters away, but Asher still managed to shoot the bullet to the wall.

"Ever talk to Tara or babydoll like that ever again I'd be the one to chop your head off" Asher spat in a scary tone and he lead us out.

"Don't ever go back in there by yourself"I just nodded and went to Lorenzo, I had to see him and I knew I didn't want to.

I was full of regret and guilt as I looked at my wrists, they were scared in a thin line.

"I'm so sorry, Mio Rè" I cried looking at Ashton as he looked at me in worry and shock from my wrists.

"Asher wanted to tell you that Lorenzo may be waking up soon" he released a deep breath.

"Really!" I squealed happy and excited to see Lorenzo, it was so funny how I was being so bipolar, one minute I'd be sad, next angry and now happy.

I hugged Lorenzo's chest in happiness to see him be actually alive soon, like standing and moving.

____________________________________

Honestly I almost cried while writing this chapter, so much and hurt and pain now finally Tara is feeling happiness. 😫😪❤️

ALSO IM THINKING OF DOING A SERIES, IDK WHY IM USING CAPS BUT ITS ALL GOOD, SO YEAH FOR EXAMPLE LORENZOS SON AND SO ON.

Comment & vote

Xxrihanna