CHAPTER 40 ✔️

Tara pov

It feels like years I've been chained to his bed and can't move.

Is he going to make me sleep like this

Just then he came out of the bathroom after he finished his shower not to mention I need one aswell.

I've missed him so much no one could understand, I want to hug him so bad but I can't.

I don't care if he's a murderer right now or the most feared guy in the state and in Italy I just want him next to me.

But nothing ends happily ever after

Where's my dad.

After that thought I got curious.

"Lorenzo"

"Mm" he said getting dressed in sweat pants.

"Where's my dad?" When I asked that I could see his back tense up.

"Dead" he said in a cold blank face as if it was nothing.

"What!, who killed him!" I said worried

"I did"

"What!?" I said tears running down my face I know he was abusive bad bad but in the end his my dad.

"How could you!, Your a monster!" I shouted crying

He turned around walking up to me.

"I don't want this anymore, let me go, kill me!" I shouted

"Please" I said starting to sob, he came up and cupped my face.

"Gattino I know this is hard but you'll survive I can't let you free"he said as I looked into his grey eyes that showed so much emotion.

"When are you going to unchain me" I said in tears

"I don't know, you left me worried about you for so long you'll have to wait" he said as he went to the couch and slept on it.

I remained to cry, my whole life has been wasted, there's nothing good in it, grabbing my attention I looked at the huge window which had a veiw.

The lights and cars passing with the moon, I stayed starring at for so long I fell asleep.

Lorenzo pov

The next morning I woke up, I washed my face got dressed in my suit and left my hair messy since it didn't bother me.

I looked over at Tara she remained the way she was since yesterday she was still sleeping, her head was tilted and she was uncovered.

I put the blanket on her and unchained one chain to she could sleep on the pillow, her cheeks were stained with tears.

I closed the door behind me and went downstairs to the basement to deal with the betrayer Asher found.

As usual my weapons were set out in the table as well as my leather gloves and black bag.

Tara pov

I was woken up by the maid who got food in the room, she looked at me with sadness.

"Poor girl I'll unchain you for now and give you a pair of clothing" she said but I was covered by the blanket.

The blanket smelt like Lorenzo, and I loved it.

I quickly got up and went to the bathroom without her seeing me, I had a shower and she got me clothes to change in.

Well it was a huge t shirt that looked like a mini dress but I was fine with it.

I ate then went down to find Lorenzo.

Just then I heard screaming, coming from a door which lead to a basement, I heard Lorenzo's voice and decided to go down.

But regretted when I heard a guy screaming in pain, "PLEASE ILL DO ANYTHING!" The guy shouted.

"Times up" Lorenzo said.

So I went to take a peak and when I did I instantly regretted it.

He was torturing him and there was blood everywhere, I screamed at the sight grabbing Lorenzo's attention.

He immediately ran up to me.

"What the fuck are you doing!" He yelled his voice ringing through the walls.

He grabbed his hand and slapped me, and hurt so bad I stared to sob.

"Who the fuck let you out!" He shouted raging

"No one"

"Done fucking lie tara " he warned

"The maid" I replied, he grabbed my wrist in a very tight grip it felt like it was breaking.

"Go back up to the room and chain yourself!"He yelled and I quickly ran crying.

As I entered the room I took off my clothes and chained my self again to the bed crying.

Just then Lorenzo finished the guy and came up and I was scared to death.

He started saying things in Italian. He turned to me.

He came to face me "do you know what you have done" he said in a rough tone.

"No" I answered

"Is that how you killed my father?" I said terrified

Lorenzo pov

"No he died with a gunshot" I said lying

Just then I got a phone call.

"Yes"

"Boss there has been a explosion in one of the barns"

"I'm coming" I shut the phone and walked to the door

"Where are you going" she asked

"To a strip club like to join?" I said sarcastically and left.

Hey guys I know this chapter was boring but the next one will be better I promise. 😉

VOTE and COMMENT!!