Introduction

Well, howdy, ladies and gents!

This is my first time actually using Wattpad for anything but reading, so this is going to be interesting. I've also never really shared by work before; what better place than doing it anonymously on the internet.  Right?  Right?  Maybe?  Anywho, I first want to thank anyone who reads this discombobulated story of mine and deals with my craziness as I try to fight through this thing.

I wanted to do a super brief introduction about myself (duh), but mostly about how this story came into being. I don't exactly have a full plot in mind for this, oops. I know multiple key scenes, but I'm pretty dreadful when it comes to the full story line, so y'all will have to bear with me. This thing definitely won't be done in the 30 days of November (thank you, NaNoWriMo for motivation?), but I'm hoping that maybe by publishing updates, that I'll actually finish something I've started. Y'all gotta hold me accountable!

 So, the infancy stages of this started a bit earlier this year, when a friend introduced me to a certain series on Wattpad. She mentioned how this story's main character somewhat reminded her of the main character of the aforementioned series, so I obviously had to check it out. Little did I know how right she was.  We started musing different snippets of back and forth, and I spewed out everything in a Google Document which both of us could edit. Distance and time difference hardly mattered between me and her. That's the beautiful thing about the internet and about writing; you can connect with folks all around the world, and it's almost like you're sitting in the same room rather than being separated by thousands of miles. 

Thank you all for going on this journey with me.  The friend above should be thanked, as well, as I probably wouldn't be trying NaNoWriMo this year otherwise, as the motivation just hasn't been there. And y'all (if anyone reads this!) should also thank the friend for making me put Learning How to Bend on Wattpad, as she has reminded me multiple times that she MUST KNOW WHAT'S GOING ON AT ALL TIMES.  So clearly, I must oblige. :)

Climb aboard and buckle your seatbelts, for we're about to go on an adventure. 

Let the fun begin, loves! 

All the best,
Mica

PS: I hate using chapters. My goal for NaNoWriMo is 2,000 words per day, so I'll probably update around there each time. With that in mind, y'all will probably have to deal with some really funky endings to different parts.  Just bear with me; hopefully you'll see it'll all be worth it in the end!