Rules for Participants🔍

This section is for those who intend to take part in this awards.

1. Your story must have a minimum of 3 chapters. This does not apply to short story and poetry. If you currently have less than 3 chapters, you can enter. Please do ensure that by 10th January 2019 you have all 3 chapters up. Once you have your 3 chapters, please do PM me. Till then your entry will have a 🔸on the list. However, you will have a spot in the 15 books.

2. Ughh, I feel so bad for saying this but please follow this account, foodbourne. This is seriously so that you will know of the updates I post on my wall and so that you can be kept fully informed. I know it is not fair to ask you to do this as follows are meant to be because you like the persons work but this just ensures no one misses out anything. Once again, so sorry. Please also follow Luna_Vaethenee as she will be co-hosting with me :")) Its mandatory as she put alot of effort into this.

3. Please do follow your judges. They really put a lot of effort in reading your work and helping to give you suggestions so its fair to say you can help them out too by following them.

4. Be kind, loving and nice to one another. This means no vulgarity, bringing each other down or any form of shade. See each other as friends and people to learn from instead of enemies/competitors. Password: type your favourite genre. This is a great chance to create wonderful bonds and discover new things so don't waste this opportunity. Also, its horrible to hurt someone ._.

5. No bribery. I am sure we are all better than that and want to win because we deserve it and not deprive others of what they deserve.

6. We will only be accepting entries that are in English. This is because most readers are English and we may not be able to find judges who know the other language. However, if there are enough people who would like to enter in a different language, we can probably consider. If you are interested please do comment here.

7. You can enter a maximum of 3 books, but in different genres.

8. LGBTQ/mature stories will be accepted. Please do ensure they adhere to Wattpad's regulations. pure smut is not allowed.

9. Please do PM me immediately if you are going to change the title of your book/delete your book. This is to avoid any sort of confusion.

Well, that's it. Those are the rules and they are important so please do follow them properly. If I had missed out anything, its because i probably thought that it went without saying but do let me know by commenting here, thank you!

xoxo,
foodbourne