Non Fiction Results! 🎉

*At first there were four books competing, but two books were deleted by the author. Therefore, only first and second place will be announced*

Here it is...

The winners of Non fiction for the Typers Awards.

First place goes to...

Hilarious Happenings by NoorJ_2948

Here's your score sheet :

Hilarious Happenings by NoorJ_2948

Title:3
Cover:4
Summary:5
Plot:15
Grammar and Spelling :9
Main character :7
Side Character :7
Fluency :5
Originality :10
Interest:7
Total:72
Review:The grammar and spelling were ok, so we're the main character and side characters. With some editing this story could be a lot better. But it was still funny to read and some of the things that happened  around the author are really funny (especially the one with the underpants). Overall, this story had the basic outlines there it just needs some editing and it would be really great.

In second place is...
Quotes and thoughts by witzy901

Here's your score sheet:

Quotes and thoughts by witzy901

Title:4
Cover:4.5
Summary:4.5
Plot:15
Grammar and spelling :13
Main character :5
Side character :5
Fluency :8
Originality :5
Interest:6
Total:70
Review:The grammar and spelling in this story were great. The score was lower for plot, main and side characters as it was a quotes book and it didn't really have one. The author's thoughts were always truthful and thoughtful. The writing was very fluent. The reason the scores were low on originality because they weren't the author's quotes, but they did add their thoughts and that made it higher. Overall, the book was a good read and some of the author's thoughts are correct and helpful.

Congratulations to all winners! To the rest, there's always next time!

Luna_Vaethenee will Dm the winners about the prizes.

Ps: I'm updating Poetry results next

Lots of love😍
Luna_Vaethenee