Rules for Judges🔍

This is for those interested in judging a genre.

1. Please follow this account, foodbourne.

2. Do not accept bribes of any form. If you do encounter anyone who has received/ is giving bribes, please PM immediately.

3. Do not comment/vote on any of their books. You may do so after the results have been posted.

4. Please judge them based on the first three chapters only.

5. Please ensure you submit your results by 24 January 2018. If you are able to do so earlier, It would be great because I am sure everyone would love to know their results asap.

6. You are allowed to participate, but not in the genre you are judging.

7. You can judge as many genres as you like, but do ensure that you can handle it.

8. If you change your username, please inform me immediately.

9. We will be accepting both mature content as well as LGBTQ. Please let me know if you are uncomfortable with anything in the form, we will not assign you such books.

10. Each genre will be done by one judge to ensure it is fair. Hence, you might have to judge 15 books (3 chapt of each). If you are unable to do so but really interested in being a judge, please PM me, we can work something out.

Things to take note of:

- I will be posting the judging criteria and score sheet so please do follow that to ensure everything is done fairly.

- The typers of all the books you will be judging have to follow you so please do pm me if they have not done so. You don't have to feel shy.

Finally, thank you so much for helping to judge. You are not only helping me but all those who are participating as well.