-27- Gentle

Welcome to zis behemoth of a chapter!
As you can see, writing this chapters got a bit outta hand. I just wanted to include some fluff in this chapter! Enjoy reading-!
(Please notify me on any spelling/grammar mistakes, so I can correct them ASAP)

———

Natsuki's POV

Why are we here, again?

Just a thought flashing through my mind while we were standing in front of my house.

And why... why is everyone here this time?

I thought while eyeing all the girls from the club and Dan who stood behind me, with all their luggage behind them.

———

*Earlier that day*

"We should totally do a sleepover!"

Right now, this idiot is trying to convince me of having a sleepover. And not just that, but at my house as well, because we apparently aren't old enough to handle the responsibility to have a sleepover at Dan's house.

"And why exactly a sleepover? Isn't hanging out good enough?" I too, was trying to convince him of something.

"What? Didn't you think your dad's idea for a sleepover was an amazing idea?" He exclaimed as we walked through the school corridor, slowly but surely nearing the clubroom.

"Just it being my dad's idea is already a major factor why I disagree with this sleepover." I replied just after we had entered the clubroom.

"Did you just say something about a sleepover?!" Sayori exclaimed excitedly before skipping towards us.

At that point Dan's idea had caught the rest of the girls' attention too. "A sleepover? That would be a great club activity, we could bring our books and everything... I'd say we should do it." Monika decided quickly.

"A-a-a sleepover?" Yuri fidgeted a bit with her hair. "Well, i-if everyone is going then, maybe I-I..."

Sayori cut her off. "Sleepovers are amazing Yuri, especially with a bigger group of friends, you'll just have to see for yourself." She grinned at the somewhat-anxious girl.

After all that, Dan explained the whole 'sleepover plan' to the girls, as if he'd been scheming this for a long while. But I was just thinking: how could fate turn so easily against me? That guy somehow gets it how he wants it, almost every time...

———

The front door opened swiftly after knocking and there stood my dad, dressed in his pink apron and his hair tied in a man-bun.

He smiled and waved in a friendly manner. "Greetings children! So I heard we'd be having a sleepover today, huh? On quite a short notice too..." I heard him whisper that last part.

"Don't worry dad, we won't thrash the whole house. Well, except maybe 'Danny'." I rolled my eyes as I remembered one of the few weird nicknames my dad had created for Dan.

"I heard that, Suki!" Dan remarked.

"Well duh, you're right behind me dummy." I chuckled.