A WARLORD, ME?

3rd person P.O.V
Law stared completely dumbfounded. This tactic has never NOT worked before and he really didn't have any idea of what to do next.

Kona,on the other hand, sat there, trying hard not to smirk.

I bet this guy has never heard the word no before, that's what he gets for being cocky She thought.

Law tch-ed and walked even closer to Kona, towering over her, almost pinning her in the corner. "And why not" he growled, daggers in his eyes.

Kona gulped but before she said anything a knock came from the door. "WHAT" snapped Law.

" s-sorry Captain it's me Bepo, lunch is all ready and so is Kona's food s-sir" said a shakey voice that sounded like it was going to bust to tears. Law's attitude almost immediately changed and Kona silently sighed in relief.

...

The lunch room was big enough for every crew member...but barely. It had no decorations and the tables were metal picnic tables. The being warm, plus the dozens of hungry bodies made everyone tense.

It was packed and everyone was like a wild animal scrambling to get any food they could. Kona felt bad for having had a reserved lunch. Curry with rice and two cookies. Kona went straight for the Cookies.

Ikkaku, Bepo, Penguin, and Shachi sat with her.
Ikkaku Sat next to her and Shachi was nervously trying to sit next to Bepo which from the look on everyone's face made Kona think that wasn't how they usually sat. By the hurt expression on Penguin's face Kona figured they would usually sit next to each other but Shachi went about eating his lunch like nothing was wrong.

"So how did a talk with the captain go? I hope he didn't scare you" asked Ikkaku cheerful.

A woman of the sea can still give the impression of a gracious princess
Thought Kona. She finished her first cookie and didn't make eye contacted.

"Fine, and he was just a little scary" Kona said truthfully. Ikkaku laughed.

"Captain can be scary and cold at first  when you meet him but he's a really good guy, the reason he risked his life at that island and why he's so tired now is because he was trying to heal his crew." Bepo said proudly stuffing a salmon in his mouth.
Everyone nodded and continued to eat their food.

They trust him fully, I can tell. Thought Kona, eyeing the captain sitting at another table eating an onigiri looking like he wanted to hit the world with a basketball bat (Like the angsty person he is).

I don't believe it though there has to be a catch. Slavery probably, they were pretty nervous when we were on the dock. Anyway the one thing I can DEFINITELY not forgive him for is...

"KONA" yelled Penguin. Kona had been so lost in thought that she flinched a little. "Earth to Kona, you ok?" He said waving his hand in my face.

"Y..yes just lost in thought" sparring the details "what were you saying?"

"I asked what you and the captain talked about"

"Oh...he asked me to join the crew..."

"HE DID THAT'S AWESOME" yelled Ikkaku and everyone in the room cheered except for Kona (who was sweating like crazy) and Trafalgar (who almost appeared to be embarrassed).

"Umm... actually..." the cafeteria quieted down " I... said no" there was quiet and then an UP ROAR.

"WHY?!?!" They all collectively said. Kona sat there and thought about it which made Law turn his head to hear answer.

"Well....because I don't really want to wear those ugly uniforms" Kona said honestly. The whole crew and the captain looked at her dumbfounded.

Ikkaku tapped Kona on the shoulder "they aren't required you just to have to have the skull some wear on you" there was another momentof silence......."oh" said Kona, an embarrased blush appearing on her face.

"Then I guess I...." Kona was cut short by a sound from the sea. It had been awhile since she heard a ship sound.
"A ship is coming this way! it's big, a galleon, it's around .68 miles from here and its traveling fast" Kona yelled to the crew. They stood there for a second not really processing what shes saying.

Trafalgar got up out of his seat "men get to the docks with weapons but you'll probably not use them" he smirked "I think I know who it is"
_______________________________________

P.O.V. TRAFLGAR LAW

The suicidal nurse was right. It was kinda scary how accurate she was with the ship that was coming. Exceptional considering she hasn't see the sea in a good amount of time.

The ship she described was a navy ship. A big one too. One that holds important people aboard. It had been six days since our last game of cat and mouse but I think this time it's going to be more of the cat giving the mouse cheese.

It was worth it, The rocky port incident, my crew getting hurt, finding a weird girl, everything was worth it and it was obvious from the ship here.

Like I said the crew gathered at the deck of the ship, with weapons but they didn't seem very concerned. The Navy ship docked our boat and I stepped forward to be greeted with guns pointed toward me.

"What? You came all this way to have a party with us and you won't let me get close?" I said sarcastically throwing in a sadistic smile at the captain that was surrounded by others.
He came on to my boat, he was guarded but didn't come very close.
I could tell he was not thrilled to be on the sub and it gave me great pride.

He looked about my crew and then reached out an envelope to me. I "humbly" strolled to him and very slowly took the envelope, enjoying the nervous sweats of the guards. He put his hand back down and looked about agian. His eyes landed on something near the subs door.

"Don't remember seeing a girl like that at Rocky port, OH must be celebrating in style huh" he sarcastically chuckled.
I gave him a deathly glare and spared a glance at Kona-ya who knew, from the looks of it, that they were talking about her. She looked at me to see what I would do.... almost as if she was testing me.....tsk..the nerve

"She's a new member, leave her alone" I snapped and opened the Letter and I read it for a second....

"A warlord, me?" I asked and looked at him. he averted his eyes and looked disgusted, confirming it. I smiled and chuckled.
"Thought you'd never ask"
_______________________________________
Guess who's back!!!!
That was a fun chapter to write. So fun I didn't want to finish it hahah.....anyway thanks for reading!!! Also I hope I'm get trafalgar's character right I'm basing it off his actions in Wano and I think I'm accurate.

Next chapter: LIKE ME