BECAUSE OF ME

POV KONA (14 DAYS TIL TURTLE FAIR ISLAND)

   They will get hurt and it will be all your fault... said the dark voice in my head. Yesterday morning Hux had appeared on the ship, and basically said I had 14 days to turn myself over to him or he would send a Navy admiral to kill the The heart pirates. After the meeting, I didn't come out of my room at all or sleep. I just laid down for hours trying to figure out what to do.

So many of the crewmates will get hurt or worse killed...not to mention the plan to whip out Doflamingo would be ruined...and it will all be because of me.

I decided to skip Breakfast later that morning, I couldn't bare to face them. Scenarios played in my head where I saw the crew, my friends, lying on the ground died and me being dragged back to a lab.

Tell them!   The angel on my shoulder said. I shook it out of my head.

They're too good of people. They'd want to fight back. So many people will die and it would have been because of me

A knock came at my door causing me to flinch. I had been so preoccupied in my thoughts, I hadn't heard anyone approaching.

"...yes" I said as calmly as I could.

"Kona!" , The voice of a polar bear, "we are having a meeting in 5 minutes about the plan for Doflamingo." He informed. I subconsciously remembered what Hux said and imagined Bepo on a surgery table crying for help. A chill rain down my spine.

"T-thank you" I stuttered, stupidly. Bepo was silent for a second but he didn't go away.

"Kona, I'm sorry did I upset yo-"

"No Bepo I'm fine" I snapped alittle harsher than I meant too. He said ok and walked away. I had to physic myself up just to get of bed.

...

  Everyone was crammed in the control room awaiting our captain's words. I was one of the lasts to arrive so I sluggishly leaned against the wall in the back, trying not to draw attention to me.

  Soon the meeting started. Trafalgar told them about the connection with Kiado and how they would destory the smile fruit. Then the rest of the meeting was everyone pitching in to help form a more detailed plan. I didn't speak any and my mind closed into itself.
   Here and there I heard talk of a Scientist name Ceasar and of a possible factory in Dessrosa but besides that I had fallen into a state of isolation. Before I knew it the meeting was adjourned and I quickly exited and walked back to my room.

I wasn't completely lucky however, when I heard Shachi's voice call out to me. I stopped walking, took a deep breath in and out, and turned around smiling widely.

"Hey we didn't hear you at the meeting" Shachi said. He was followed closely behind by Penguin. Images of the two men covered in blood and crying in pain shot through my head.
"Ha, yeah I was trying not to talk to much since my throat hurts" I lied. 

They both instantly blushed and Penguin smirked. "Soooo you and the captain had alot of alone time last night huh~♡?"

Shachi quickly punched him in the stomach and Penguin toppled downward, clinching his stomach.

"I'm sorry to hear that Kona" Shachi said innocently as Penguin died on the floor. "Hey we were about to see Ikkaku if you wanted to come?" He asked.