ATTRACTED TO ME

Kona woke up at 5:30 the next morning and found that she was in her own room again. 

She groaned and slightly moved her arms. A surge of soreness struck through her and she stopped. 

"Your injures will hurt more tomorrow than they will today"

that was what Law had told her.... Wait Law?

Last nights events ran back in her head and the kiss they shared. She shot straight up, ignoring the pain. She submerged the blush that came about on her face. 

Maybe it was a surge of the moment. There is a chance that he had been drinking last night. 

The little voice in her head tormented her and at the moment, she had no other choice but to believe it. Atleast not until she heard it come out of his mouth. She decided to ask him about it when she went to wake him up.  

She slowly came to a sitting position. She paused for a second and let her cells numb the pain. Once she made it to the door of her room, almost all the pain she felt was gone. She made her way to her captain's door. Once there, she took a deep breath and knocked on the door.

No answer came but this wasn't out of the ordinary, when Law is able to sleep, he sleeps like a rock. Kona turns the door handle and peaks inside. She is surprised to see that the man wasn't in his bed. She opens the door more and he's not in the room at all. 

She stands there awkwardly then turns to leave... 

She doesn't go looking for him. Instead she walks to the kitchen to have breakfast and read the newspaper. 

After two hours had passed and more of the crew started to wake up. They would come in the kitchen for breakfast and started up a conversations with her. She loved how fast everything had went back to normal on the ship. 

Only when breakfast was done did Kona leave the kitchen to look for Law again. She listened intently for his footsteps or any other indication of his location.

She finally heard the same confident, light footsteps that only  came from the captain. She ran towards them which lead her to the  dock of the ship. 

Some of the crewmates were also on the dock already doing chores. Law was standing by the edge, talking to Bepo and Ikkaku about something. 

"Hey guys" Kona says waving to the trio. She notices her voice is still a little raspy from yesterday. Law immediately stops talking. 

Ikkaku waves backs. "Hey! Law was just telling us about Punk Hazard, you really astound me" She compliments. Kona sheepishly scratches her head. 

"Yeah we can all go kick Ceasar's ass now!!" Bepo says excitedly and pumps his fist in the air. Kona glances at Law. He isn't looking at her at all. 

He doesn't want to tell them yet...fine 

Kona smiles and nods at Bepo's excitement. Bepo and Ikkaku walk away from the other two while talking more about the plan. Kona turns back to Law. He was still facing away from her and didn't say anything. 

"...when do you plan on telling them" she whispers. He shrugs. An awkward silence appears.

Kona sighs and decides to address the elephant in the room...or on the dock in this case. 

"...so...about what happened last night-" 

"I have to go" he interrupts. A blue film circle appears around the ship and he disappears. Kona tries to stop him but he's already gone. Ok maybe the elephant on the dock was going to go unnoticed alittle longer.  Kona stands there feeling what only can be described as heart broken.