{ FIFTY-ONE }

CHAPTER 51 | Beautiful

So long without updating, I've been so lazy ;'( This story is close to an end, OMG! I'm planning to end it at the 65th chapter or so. Also, I'll try to make less longer chapters. I don't want to bore you with extremely long chapters. It's funny 'cause in the past I wanted them to be longer, and now I want them to be shorter, but they come out so damn long. Anyway enjoy :)

"...Really?" Mark whispered at what I had previously confessed. His teary eyes were wide as if he couldn't believe it.

"Really." I reaffirmed. "And it's not soon, Mark. You have been keeping that feeling inside you for a whole year, we both have. I've always had this feeling deep inside me whenever I saw you, you made my heart beat faster than normal, you always made me feel these butterflies in my stomach... I always felt like there was a connection between you and me, as if we were made to be. Even that day after you beat me up, I didn't hate you as I thought I would. I wanted you to change, I knew that you had feelings for me, and for that I wanted you to accept them. And now I'm very joyful to see how much you changed, in a good way, and so much more at listening to you say those words to me. Me as well as you, I wouldn't bear the thought of you not being with me a single minute, that's why I'm not lying when I tell you that I share the same feelings. I love you, Mark." I told him sincerely, and God, did it feel good to say that to him.

Mark sniffed, cracking a small smile to me. "I... I also felt like there was a connection between us. Everything that you described, I felt it too. It's just that I used to be so stupid to confess it to you, and all of this had to happen. But that's the past. What matters is what we're living now." He said, smiling more as he took my head on his hands. "I'm so happy for the fact that you changed me, for knowing that you're alive, and for knowing that you feel the same as me."

I gave him the biggest and happiest smile that I could form as I joined my lips with his, a kiss that sealed the love that we had for each other. The sparks flew between us, feeling stronger than ever. The moment was so sublime that it made Mark release more tears of joy. I pulled apart to wipe his tears away from his cheeks, but he was still smiling at me.

I stood up from the bed, and I hurried over to the bathroom to get some tissues. I plopped back down on the bed, using the tissues to clean his cum on his chest. I used another one to clean his beautiful red face. Mark stopped crying after he let out a shaky breath, and I dumped the tissues to the trash can.

I pulled the sheets over us to cover our bodies, as I turned off the lamp that was next to me. I wrapped my arms around Mark's body and pulled him closer to me. I smiled as he nuzzled his face on the crook of my neck, feeling his warm breathing hitting it as he also wrapped his arms around me and tangled his legs with mine.

"Sleep well, my love." I whispered to him, placing a kiss on his forehead and resting my head on his hair.

"You too... My love." He whispered back in a sleepy voice, my heart fluttering at the way we called each other. That's the last thing I heard before my eyes closed by themselves.

================

I was awoken by the sound of a soft voice calling my name.

"Zacky... Wake up, baby." The deep voice spoke gently on my ear, followed by the touch of a pair of lips nibbling on my earlobe. The action sent pleasant shocks down my spine, but I continued to pretend I was still asleep to see what else he would try to do.

He stayed silent for a moment after that. I felt his big hand rubbing gently against my chest, before I heard him moving on the bed and I could feel his hot breath hitting my face. Before I knew it, a pair of big, fleshy lips were placed on my own, and I couldn't help but smile into the kiss, letting him know that I was awake.