{ FIFTY-EIGHT }

CHAPTER 58 | Us

So I don't want to make this story any longer than it already is, so after planning the rest of the story, I've officially decided to end it at the 65th chapter. That is, there's 7 more chapters left! Enjoy :)

Zack and I got back inside the car before the rain started off by pouring down gently. And still, he wasn't driving us home. He started the engine and followed the rest of the road, which continued going further and further up the mountain.

"Where are we going now?" I asked him.

"To conclude your birthday." He told me, casting me a sideways glance as he removed his right hand from the steering wheel, to place it over the spot on my crotch, rubbing gently and outlining the shape of my manhood, the touch of his hand being enough to make my breathing go from normal to quick.

"...Oh." Was all I managed to say as I hummed in delight from his hand on my crotch that didn't stop rubbing me until I was fully erect inside my jeans.

I could see his own member starting to match the size of mine. But then Zack went to grab the steering wheel again and focus on the road if he didn't want us to crash due to this growing horniness.

He finally stopped at an open space, from where we could see the city down below even better. I guess this was the top of the mountain that surrounded the road. The rain had increased its intensity by now, filling the atmosphere with the sound of water hitting the car and that pleasant smell of petrichor. It seemed like there wasn't a lot of people here, much less with this raging storm, so I guess it's a good place to get naughty.

"It looks way better from here, right?" Zack told me, looking straight down at the city through the wet glass of the car, which looked bigger from this distance.

"Yeah." Was all I could say as I admired the view too.

"But I have a better view here." He said, and I turned to see him looking into my eyes, smirking as a hand rubbed his boner.

I smiled sheepishly, but then repeated the action as I started rubbing myself too, never prying my eyes off his. It didn't take long before the sound of our heavy breathings appeared in the car.

Zack couldn't take it anymore and I watched as he started to take off his vest, leaving his button shirt on.

"Want to help me to take this off?" He asked me seductively, and I didn't even wait a second before I brought my hands to his chest and started to unbutton his shirt.

I made sure to undo each one of the buttons carefully and slowly. With every button that came loose, more parts of his delicious torso were being visible. His chest and stomach matched his breathing, and my excitement was growing even more, along with my own aching boner. As soon as the last button was undone, I opened his shirt fully, but leaving it on, then starting to devour all of that luscious piece of hot meat with my lips.

Zack moaned in pleasure and so did I. I planted kisses and gentle bites all over his small abs, then going up to his pectorals and then his nipples. We both were moaning loudly already and we hadn't even gotten to the best part. I went to kiss and nibble on his neck, until my lips finally met his and we kissed savagely, using our tongues and our drool to please us even more.

Zack pulled away from me, looking into my eyes and at the position I was in. I was still sitting on my seat, leaning over him, my hands rubbing his hard nipples.

"Change into your birthday suit and come here." He told me breathlessly, tapping his lap.

I nodded, taking off my jacket and my tight shirt, leaving my huge torso exposed to him. Zack removed his button shirt fully too. I kicked off my boots and socks, slid down my jeans and boxers and so he did. Right after that, when we were both in our birthday suits and our dicks were throbbing hard, I rose from my seat and tried my best to climb on top of him in the confined space of the car. Zack pushed his seat backwards to make more space for me. I managed to get on top of him, my legs straddling him as he looked up at me and wrapped his arms around my back. I whined as I went down to attack his lips with more sloppy kisses, all the while the rain continued to fall down around us.