Houses of Sand

The days went day usual to usual, nothing surprised me.
Except for Awan he like most times would test the strength in me then destroy my sanity but my heart was sitting like a just born child fascinated of his every move like I had seen all the tricks for the first time.
The way he moved his shoulders, his freely dancing earphones, his loose sweaters of muddy hues, his dry lips and unforgettable smile, his veins on his arms, his slender thighs, his broad chest and awakening eyes, his shrug always below his shoulder and the way he always rubbed his arms.

Wonderful to me, wonderments of the unveiling universe.

He frightens me by his foolishness or he pretends, I do not know but is it so hard to spot Laraib in love?

Timur was leaving the next weekend,
I sat with him in the garden, since he's been here we always spend the evening together till Awan comes for his night shift.

"Do you realize how long it was before I got to see you at grandmas funeral?" I asked him.

He did not answer.
'Do you think I am crazy Timur, you could judge the best" I Closed his book.

"Why don't you chat with Awan Raib, I do really have to complete this'' he moved away.
I looked above, nature had turned it's light off.

I walked inside the mansion and saw Awan walking out of the mother's room.

'When did you come?' I scared him close to a fall.

"Oh," he sighed "I did not leave today Miss"
My head spinning with Mrs hameeda's words.

I walked him to the garden but he was persistent on leaving.

'It is too late, I have to go and see mum. I would see you on the morrow'
He ran into the dark.

I looked at my mother's window, she was standing there.
Her beautiful gray hair and elegant frame never retired with age. She is as beautiful as a Bonny Lass.

There my father's window was shut and dark. They never loved each other. I felt terrible. A love that never met its end.

"It must exhausting for your father, you look tired fighting all this by yourself. I feel extremely selfish today" I sat on his bed.

He laughed and switching on the incandescent lamp removed a paper from the files "Hoping this would fix everything"

"What is it?" I asked watching the paper go back safely Inside the file it came from.

"A buy. You do not worry Laraib I will revive everything. When I would marry you it would the best wedding on our time" he spoke intensively.

"No...oh no father it does not have to be the best in expenses and lavishness but in best the blessing from the lord"
I reject all their beliefs.

"You remind me of my mother, Laraib I was so disappointed and angry that she took you away but now when I see you it fills me up with remorse" he looked and sighed "I should have apologized to her while she was there, shouldn't I?"

Both our heads down in shame. I troubled her excessively about all things. I was sad about all I had and she is no more.

"Father, she loved you" I moved into his embrace.

"She did. All is gone with her" he removes me from his heart and his hands on my face now.

"Never worry Laraib. This world would be yours shall you ask it. Never worry" he consoles me in a way I never could understand.

"Father your love is all I need" I caught both his hands and kissed them.

The night has become harder.
Love makes nights the worse.
It is like sitting on a sandy beach and making sandhills and then destroying them because isn't letting the structure fall apart is why we build them in the first place?
These fantasies get wilder day by day, my thoughts weave a full circle. Not many days pass but yet it seems like a century, love....love is impatient.