Chapter II

Hello,
The First chapter of this story is finally finallyyyy complete. I want to apologize and thank anyone who still has an interest in this piece because I really have lost track and I am probably not writing this with much feelings at this point but I strive to still fabricate something anyone can resound to.

Well, I have for the first time in my entire Wattpad lifetime six chapters in my Drafts, the question is should I post them together or a day each? I am incredibly proud of having six in my drafts, they prevail as an honour of my hardwork. ;)

Each comment is so valued and loved by me I cannot describe the feelings they lurch in my heart!
All good wishes and love to each one of you!
May the Almighty makes it easy and fruitful for us!

- Author with Twistedapology
Xoxo

Sidenote: I was just want to rant some more.
If you might be wondering what have I been doing all these past days? Well, I was disturbed and moved by all the overwhelming feelings and discomfort I put my own self in. I am a complete idiot who watches horrible and heartbreaking things and sobs over them for days.
I do not have a company to console me so I thought I would just recommend you to equivalent misery I am in. So we can be miserable together
Are you into movies with subtitles?
If you are, these are some tear jerkers for you.
Whenever I feel a little down I watch these films which make me feel sad yet so grateful for the life I have, they move me in a way I cannot explain, they remind me of how privileged and safe I am, they empower me, inspire me but predominantly they just make me sad and vulnerable...
See these are edgy cinema, you don't have to agree with what you watch, I don't agree with most things listed in the movie but let's just review art for art's sake. Stay true to your faith.

Here is some list of films I watched: (All the movies almost are Adult 18+ so just don't if you are underage, you know I am wayyyyy too old to suggest anything light)

Wreck yourself:
About Ally
The patience stone
I am taraneh,15
Women without men
Mustang
Kuma
By the grace of God
Amour
Delibel

In you want to put yourself in a lighter predicament:
Barakah meets barakah
Appropriate Behavior

Are you into series?
Anybody there who has not yet watched SKAM...
Skam basically projects a group of teenagers and every season there is a new protagonist and we see the season with his/her perspective, their content is filled a variety of issues and the shifting perspective gives it a lot of depth and parallels.

I am big Skam fan and I have watched almost all their remakes, apart from the original which is great.

I love SKAM France season 3 to be particular, my first Time watching something like that; at first I was repelled but then Elliot❤️ made me stay.
I didn't watch it as much for the story; sorry I watched it for that boy and his smile, good Lord forgive me.

Skam Norway Season 4, Sana was spectacular in it! And she and Yousef shared a wonderful story. Sana is such a strong beautiful beautiful character, she's strong, she passionate and she is just wonderful a PoV. Any Muslim representation in the foreign media and I'll watch it!

Elite is another one I have watched, not a big fan but high school dramas attract me, so fun to feel young.

Ramy is funny, thought-provoking and a solid one in the game. I recommend!!! Such a talented man at work! You should also watch his stand up he is hilarious and at the same taking you in the deep!

P.s.
Do not forget to share with me your experience if you watch any one of these. These are the English names for the movies, of course, the movies have different names in their language; do add 'movie' after the title to find it on the web. I hope anybody does not think I'm crazy after watching these ;)